Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You're just upset because Leigh was dishing oot the telts to stupid ***s at the airport. 

Leigh, is that the ugly one who's also racist?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The guy should never have been abused in the first place but it's good to see that the fans have acknowledged their calumny and the bloke has accepted the apology in good part.  Text book way to right a wrong.

The dross should take note:  They have a bloo stained Union Jack cushion to pay for.

Would that be "the fans" who assaulted him in the first place?

You really are coming across as one hell of a bitter b*****d on the forum aren't you? The amount of insults and slanderous nicknames you give to posters or groups of posters on the forum really shows you up for the bigot you really are. No point saying you aren't when you clearly can't even bring yourself to type particular words that would make you otherwise a considerate person.

Grow the f**k up.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

You really are coming across as one hell of a bitter b*****d on the forum aren't you? The amount of insults and slanderous nicknames you give to posters or groups of posters on the forum really shows you up for the bigot you really are. No point saying you aren't when you clearly can't even bring yourself to type particular words that would make you otherwise a considerate person.

Grow the f**k up.

Slander is spoken, libel is when it is written my learned friend.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Grow the f**k up.

Och shut up QC

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Who knows maybe if he is invited to a game he might just choose to wear his normal clothes . I am sure his wardrobe is not just a collection of green suits . 

Or????? maybe he'll be told NOT to wear green in any way shape or form which is most likely the case. I hope he says f**k off I'm wearing the MacMillan T-shirt to raise much needed funds. I'm sure that'll go down well with The Rangers support. :)

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Or????? maybe he'll be told NOT to wear green in any way shape or form which is most likely the case. I hope he says f**k off I'm wearing the MacMillan T-shirt to raise much needed funds. I'm sure that'll go down well with The Rangers support. :)

Stop talking shite QC. he will be more than welcome to wear whatever he pleases. 

11 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

As long as he doesn't wear green boots. Pedro won't like that.

By Pedro, I of course mean whoever tells Pedro what to say.

If it's anything like our house, that'll be his wife.

Archived