Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supporting Celtic or Rangers must be utterly fucking shite.  You know 99% of the time going into a game, you're going to win.

It's like playing PES or FIFA on beginner mode.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mind on this though

Aye nothing like the sleek footballing machine that we have now Mozzy.

:lol: "Haw, look at the size of wur support"
Try supporting a club where they lose as often as they win, with hardly any opportunities to crow about crowd size or chances to read about your club in the Daily Record every day. Then still follow them despite season after season of winning f**k all, with no light at the end of the tunnel. That's remarkable support. You wouldn't have a clue about that though. 

It's all relative my friend. You're right perhaps, if you consider the same point with whoever you support!
I can't however, I've followed Rangers all my life, I have no comparison to make, sorry.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

It's all relative my friend. You're right perhaps, if you consider the same point with whoever you support!
I can't however, I've followed Rangers all my life, I have no comparison to make, sorry.

You stop living after 2012 then?

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Think you did to be honest 

5 years of devoting your life to all things sevco

At least I'm fucking honest. Ripped the pish out of Rangers when they were dying and I'm ripping the pish out of the same support who now follow Sevco. :)

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

At least I'm fucking honest. Ripped the pish out of Rangers when they were dying and I'm ripping the pish out of the same support who now follow Sevco. :)

That's what i was saying to other bears recently, no one rips the pish out of us like the QC does.

It's a never ending onslaught.

Just when you think the Celtic fans are the biggest scumbags on the entire planet the **** step it up a gear. Utterly astounding scumbaggery. 

I'm sorry but the "it's my club" line just doesn't cut it. Any right minded individual would've walked away from these revolting institutions years ago. It's not a small minority. This level of utter filth flows through the very being of both clubs. Supporting either of them is condoning this behaviour.

Vermin. All of you. 

Archived