Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

You stop living after 2012 then?

Yep, the last five years have been difficult to watch on varying levels of disappointment, frustration and embarrassment. Who knows there may be more to come, but the Clubs still running, we still have a side on the park, and a support who continue to turn up and follow their team in their thousands. I suppose it's not all bad.

For a 'deid' club, your mob still maintain an unhealthy interest of all things Rangers, hard to understand but it's your choice I guess.

Follow Follow

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

better than attacking cancer charity fund raisers, sure enough

Arseholes will be arseholes . Pleased with our supports first class response to the matter though . Raising thousands for the old fella's cause . 

Much more worthwhile than funding bogus title strippping fund me pages 

Why anyone is surprised at the following events when the Old Firm travel either inside or outside of Scotland is beyond me, I fail to see how it's newsworthy:

OF support travel in large numbers.

The majority of support will be a wee bit naughty and sing some bad songs.

A small minority will be absolute idiots and worsen an already poor reputation of the entire support.

5 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Sandwich eating protests do sound a ball to be fair 

Knowing Ken the pieces will be really bland and boring too.

5 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

better than attacking cancer charity fund raisers, sure enough

The guys meant to be coming to Ibrox for a game, should raise a fair bit for his charity and try to make up for actions of those responsible.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

The guys meant to be coming to Ibrox for a game, should raise a fair bit for his charity and try to make up for actions of those responsible.

He does come across as a corned beef and no butter type 

every penny a prisoner up there remember 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The guy should never have been abused in the first place but it's good to see that the fans have acknowledged their calumny and the bloke has accepted the apology in good part.  Text book way to right a wrong.

The dross should take note:  They have a bloo stained Union Jack cushion to pay for.

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The guy should never have been abused in the first place but it's good to see that the fans have acknowledged their calumny and the bloke has accepted the apology in good part.  Text book way to right a wrong.

The dross should take note:  They have a bloo stained Union Jack cushion to pay for.

It's almost like the auld guy should be thanking the sevco boys for abusing him in the first place.

On 7/28/2017 at 03:37, Romeo said:

Should be good, they are looking forward to the sevco coming down there....

Desktop1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I hate to tell you this buddy, but they would say the exactly the same thing about Celtic.

Old Firms not well respected down in England. Celtic fans need to get over the delusion that English fans respect their alleged titles. They don't. They think its a joke and rightfully so.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Concern yourself with your own terrorist loving bams amongst your own support 

You're just upset because Leigh was dishing oot the telts to stupid ***s at the airport. 

Archived