Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

The support came over loud n proud for the full 90 minutes. 

Nice to know we can travel in such numbers and not attack woman and children with bottles and flares. 

Great performance and the only weak link would be Hodson but hopefully Tavernier will be fit for next Sunday. 

Did you leave the guys who went to Manchester at home?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to know we can travel in such numbers and not attack woman and children with bottles and flares. 
Great performance and the only weak link would be Hodson but hopefully Tavernier will be fit for next Sunday. 

39f79253245c96562dc91304362da6e7.jpg

52 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

The irony of the two sets of OF fans thinking they wildly differ from each other, always tickles me.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Big Alves might just have an Indian summer with us, his touch wasn't so subtle this afternoon perhaps but his game at the back is just what we need right now.

Alves and Cardoso are a massive step up from Kiernan and Wilson.  They can both header a ball for starters.

Alves and Cardoso are a massive step up from Kiernan and Wilson.  They can both header a ball for starters.

Honestly expected a wee bit more from Wednesday's front line this afternoon, but perhaps indicative of how well we tidied up at the back Kinc, yep it's a different experience altogether![emoji6]

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

A second class return to Nottingham please?

That advert is 32 years old. Just thought I'd put that one out there and see if any Doonhamers felt like topping themselves over the fact.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

That advert is 32 years old. Just thought I'd put that one out there and see if any Doonhamers felt like topping themselves over the fact.

Advert?  What advert?

I was just quoting Warburton.

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

No. But you can take 2 billion to Manchester, attack the city, police and leave it stinking of pish.

Archived