Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They even watched our friendly vs Marseilles last week and posted about it!

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I didn't, so that would make you a liar. 

Then we have logic like this to deal with. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

No, you just wanted to w**k off about the crowd size as though it means something. It's a true indicator of insecurity, along with the phrase "54 titles". Like going on holiday to China and boasting about how tall you are. 

Another sign of insecurity is you letting such things get to you . 

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The insanitary mhob are endlessly fascinated by us as are the diddy arse-wipes who follow in their wake.  They even watched our friendly vs Marseilles last week and posted about it!

I'll watch Sunday's game with interest (on my laptop, of course).  There have been hints that Pedro's getting his team to gel.  Sunday will be a big test of that.

Are you always in some sort of vocabulary induced overlord mode?

Yes I had an hour to myself and watched the second half of the Marseilles game, so f**k, what if I did? I was gleefully running my hands at the hope of your squad of overpaid mercenaries getting pumped stupid on the park, you got a problem with that? I'm sure your fellow blue fannies and you done the same when Celtic went to Barcelona in last years Champions League. If you want I could find Sevco posts and one of your posts gloating about watching a team getting horsed on the park you hate and probably during the game as well.

I quoted your deluded pish about the game and then put forward at what I had viewed which was not as glowing as yours and where I had seen weaknesses and also that Marseilles just didn't show up at all.

Now having you post after post wanting to talk about football you didn't engage and ask why I had thought what viewed as analysis, so you just went right into a full word dyslexia psychosis posting exotic words and phrases like you were some sort of super hero for the English language and defender of it's usage. While at the same time surrounding yourself with Neds who couldn't type blood group scale in alphabetical without spelling errors or grammatical heresy as in your warped minds view.

If I have time I might watch as well, you got a problem with that?

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Are you always in some sort of vocabulary induced overlord mode?

Yes I had an hour to myself and watched the second half of the Marseilles game, so f**k, what if I did? I was gleefully running my hands at the hope of your squad of overpaid mercenaries getting pumped stupid on the park, you got a problem with that? I'm sure your fellow blue fannies and you done the same when Celtic went to Barcelona in last years Champions League. If you want I could find Sevco posts and one of your posts gloating about watching a team getting horsed on the park you hate and probably during the game as well.

I quoted your deluded pish about the game and then put forward at what I had viewed which was not as glowing as yours and where I had seen weaknesses and also that Marseilles just didn't show up at all.

Now having you post after post wanting to talk about football you didn't engage and ask why I had thought what viewed as analysis, so you just went right into a full word dyslexia psychosis posting exotic words and phrases like you were some sort of super hero for the English language and defender of it's usage. While at the same time surrounding yourself with Neds who couldn't type blood group scale in alphabetical without spelling errors or grammatical heresy as in your warped minds view.

If I have time I might watch as well, you got a problem with that?

The QC biting like a hungry piranha lol

The insanitary mhob are endlessly fascinated by us as are the diddy arse-wipes who follow in their wake.  They even watched our friendly vs Marseilles last week and posted about it!
I'll watch Sunday's game with interest (on my laptop, of course).  There have been hints that Pedro's getting his team to gel.  Sunday will be a big test of that.

Hopefully a decent game, a good drink with some old pals and a few tunes![emoji6]

We are so blessed in this country to have the Old Firm. Where would we be without them and the wanton scaffery/jakery that accompanies them?
Sunderland and Sheffield will seem posh to them compared to the post industrial, dystopian voids, ravaged by human misery that most celtic and sevco fans reside in. Vermin.

12 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Me neither.

His need to group people together negatively, is distasteful.

You chose to align yourself with the dross.  I didn't group people together - you managed this all by yourself.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You chose to align yourself with the dross.  I didn't group people together - you managed this all by yourself.

You clearly did.

It's something you're regularly guilty of and it's poor form.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You clearly did.

I clearly did not.  There can be nothing objectionable about me referencing, "The insanitary mhob are endlessly fascinated by us as are the diddy arse-wipes who follow in their wake"

If you object to this - and it seems you do - then stop being a fluffer for the dross.

34 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I clearly did not.  There can be nothing objectionable about me referencing, "The insanitary mhob are endlessly fascinated by us as are the diddy arse-wipes who follow in their wake"

If you object to this - and it seems you do - then stop being a fluffer for the dross.

I have a couple of more words and phrases and I think I can shout "Big Hoose".

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You said we watched your friendly and posted about it. You grouped eveyone together.

You're full of shite. 

You staunch fucking eejit.

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You said we watched your friendly and posted about it. You grouped eveyone together.

You're full of shite. 

You staunch fucking eejit.

He really is full of it these days.

When Bennett tells lies, at least you know he knows he's at it.

Kincardine does think he's somehow above that though.  He absolutely isn't.

Archived