Our fans are capable of having meltdowns all by themselves

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Too many "yer Da" types amongst the Ayr support

Basing your whole belief system off Scottish fitba logic is an absolute minter

Away to Wales and have yer 10pound giros 

Can I get a translation of the above please as I really have no idea what you're talking about.

It would be correct then... no wonder you're so raging with Britain if it's calling you a dick in the only travel document you can use

Are you embarrassed going on your once yearly holiday to whatever Ryanair destination is cheapest when you have to state that you're a British passport holder even though your 1998 Scotland top that only gets worn abroad would suggest different?

8 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

It would be correct then... no wonder you're so raging with Britain if it's calling you a dick in the only travel document you can use

Are you embarrassed going on your once yearly holiday to whatever Ryanair destination is cheapest when you have to state that you're a British passport holder even though your 1998 Scotland top that only gets worn abroad would suggest different?

No, just annoyed. But then I thank the good lord that I didn't turn out to be a moronic half wit that sees himself as British and thinks that everyone else is inferior when the real truth is of course the opposite...............

10 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

No, just annoyed. But then I thank the good lord that I didn't turn out to be a moronic half wit that sees himself as British and thinks that everyone else is inferior when the real truth is of course the opposite...............

Now you're measuring peoples inferiority based on whether or not they regard themselves Scottish or British. Dearie me.

WATTOO getting turned on by his fellow *** supporters, I would like to say I'm surprised but they have previous for this.

http://www.eastlothiancourier.com/news/tranent/15218286.Tranent_teenager_attacked_fellow_Rangers_fan_after_invading_pitch_at_Scottish_Cup_final/

So now you're slagging him for being poor? Classy.

3 hours ago, mugen_power said:

Too many "yer Da" types amongst the Ayr support

Basing your whole belief system off Scottish fitba logic is an absolute minter

Away to Wales and have yer 10pound giros 

1463168_10202418493495683_1584782252_n.thumb.jpg.68947f24a426478c74ff892e88b93b99.jpg

Ma man

Now that Adams will be out for this game and Crawford might not be fit either I'd expect us to line up like this.

Hart

Reid
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Geggan
McGuffie

Moffat
Moore

Think we'll probably end up losing this one but I'm not too bothered. Winning the league is the priority this season.

Archived