Hibernian vs Ayr United

D'Jaffo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Now that Adams will be out for this game and Crawford might not be fit either I'd expect us to line up like this.

Hart

Reid
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Geggan
McGuffie

Moffat
Moore

Think we'll probably end up losing this one but I'm not too bothered. Winning the league is the priority this season.

How did they all vote

I'd give the two Liffs a run out. McGregor and Gray back in. McGeouch a rest before Ibrox. Stokes needs game time, maybe too soon for a start. I wouldn't want to drop Murray while he has momentum so I'd go with him and Davy to start with. 

Murray Davy

Swanson McGinn Slivka Boyle

Stevenson Hanlon McGregor Gray

Rocky

He might stick Fraser Murray in somewhere.

i'm not going to lie, i really want to win the League Cup this season. but i'd field a weaker team here ahead of Ibrox. should still have enough in the tank to avoid a QOTS situation like last season

If you want to down tools on Tuesday night and focus on the Rangers game then that's fine with us.

Last year sitting in at Hibs served us quite well but I think this team shouldn't be asked to do that.  

As a one off though id bring Rose back into midfield to do the job we want Adams to do. 

LINEUP111502029360508.thumb.png.513f1215fe4dcb70fb3a61955ee67a74.png

Last year sitting in at Hibs served us quite well but I think this team shouldn't be asked to do that.  
As a one off though id bring Rose back into midfield to do the job we want Adams to do. 
LINEUP111502029360508.thumb.png.513f1215fe4dcb70fb3a61955ee67a74.png

Nah, Geggan can do the "Adams" role far better IMO.

5 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Nah, Geggan can do the "Adams" role far better IMO.

That's the other option with Reid at RB and Rose at CB, was just thinking that Geggan and McDaid teamed up well in the Killie game and it might be worth exploring again in a one off game.  

That's the other option with Reid at RB and Rose at CB, was just thinking that Geggan and McDaid teamed up well in the Killie game and it might be worth exploring again in a one off game.  

Could be useful if they were to mark either Boyle or Swanson depending on who's playing on that wing.

Boyle tore us to shreds last season and Swanson is one of their players that I'd expect to cause us problems. Both are better than that Jones boy that played for Killie but stifling their best players will give us the best chance of winning.

23 hours ago, Zing. said:

We'll probably f**k this game up tbh. Some Ayr hatchet man will also likely try and kill one of our key players before we head to Ibrox. 

Not being funny, but we've pumped all comers this season and are no longer the absolute gang that you may remember us to be. That being said, you've started the season very well and will more than likely have enough to get through.

Can't say that I'm arsed, I'm just looking forward to rattling Forfar's back doors next weekend.

Archived