FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Van Gaal and Mourinho spend £100 million + on Darmian, Bailly,  Lindelof and Shaw yet they still have a back four of Valencia, Jones, Smalling and Young.  Unreal.

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

*Vorm scrambles across his line to tip Pogba's shot behind for a corner.*

Danny Murphy: "Never really troubling the goalkeeper." 

He was worse when that shot deflected on to the post. 20 seconds after it happened he says "hit the post" as if he'd just realised how the ball had managed to rebound back into play.

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Pheeeeeeew...Wenger obituary time.  I was needing this after going an hour without hearing about it.

I might just have forgotten it, but did Fergie get the same? Or did it just seem less because it was drawn out over the season as opposed to be right at the end?

It's a scissor action, both feet off the ground, makes contact with the opponent, but the lads in the studio don't want to see someone sent off for that.
What do they think is a red card?

I think they hate Dele Alli as much as everyone else does, hence their reaction to that challenge.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I might just have forgotten it, but did Fergie get the same? Or did it just seem less because it was drawn out over the season as opposed to be right at the end?

Can't remember. I do remember the first time he was going to resign and gave them a load of time to prepare for it, he got slaughtered for giving the players an excuse to down tools, which they apparently did. Surprising that it's suddenly back in fashion with  Mick McCarthy and Wenger both doing it recently. Best just to go and avoid any circuses.

Archived