3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Sky are not and have never really been interested in either of the Edinburgh clubs playing in Glasgow in all honesty unless it happens to be a particularly important end of season clash involved in a title race or when 3 of us happened to be in the first division at the one time . They are only interested in showing the games where we or Celtic travel to easter road or tynecastle . 

Yeah, I get that. I think there are limits on the number of games they can show from each ground each season, which makes sense for various reasons, but you would also think they would make an exception for a game like this one given the recent history between the sides and the fact both are going into the match/season with a lot of optimism at the moment. Would be such an easy sell in terms of promoting the game.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

League titles m9

its fine your a hibee. I wouldn't expect you to understand . See that big shiney thing rangers have won at easter road a few times , that's what I am talking about .

:lol: still counting or stuck? 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Sky are not and have never really been interested in either of the Edinburgh clubs playing in Glasgow in all honesty unless it happens to be a particularly important end of season clash involved in a title race or when 3 of us happened to be in the first division at the one time . They are only interested in showing the games where we or Celtic travel to easter road or tynecastle . 

Sure about that?

Aye? You sure?

0cb3dbe05421ac80ccbd3e2c45b38c66.jpg

6 hours ago, MJC said:

Good luck Rangers intae these Hibs b*****ds. I hope you win and stick it to that piece of human trash of a manager of theirs and when the final whistle goes and you've won I hope your fans invade the pitch in exuberance. :)

^ In the Union Bears

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Seems to be quite a few exceptions to this broadcasting rule. 

You could always just simply go back over about the last 15 years of Rangers/Celtic v hibs/hearts fixtures and plainly see that the televised fixtures are most often the ones that are played at tynecastle or easter road 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Opening day fixture is the reason for that as you probably know 

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Seems to be quite a few exceptions to this broadcasting rule. 

We played Hearts at Celtic Park last season which was shown live on Sky.  It was January.  

Now, all I can think of is either Sky are slipping with this rule or Forever Blueco is talking out his shiter...

Opening day fixture is the reason for that as you probably know 

IMG_0190.gif

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

We played Hearts at Celtic Park last season which was shown live on Sky.  It was January.  

Now, all I can think of is either Sky are slipping with this rule or Forever Blueco is talking out his shiter...

Where did I say it was a rule ? Do you disagree that over time televised games between the Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs tend to be the fixtures at tynecastle or easter road ? if we were playing hibs away next week it would be on tele . 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Where did I say it was a rule ? Do you disagree that over time televised games between the Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs tend to be the fixtures at tynecastle or easter road ? if we were playing hibs away next week it would be on tele . 

:lol:

f**k sake.  Take a day off son.

He's talking out his shiter, of this I am absolutely positive.

Archived