• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our opposition on Saturday have been comfortably the second biggest spenders in the country since their inception and Niklas Gunarrsson - a man who will happily launch a 30 yard thunderb*****d off his own bar - has won more major cups than them as a 5 minute subby.

Glorious.

Our opposition on Saturday have been comfortably the second biggest spenders in the country since their inception and Niklas Gunarrsson - a man who will happily launch a 30 yard thunderb*****d off his own bar - has won more major cups than them as a 5 minute subby.
Glorious.

cf29973c5b966050171ccb6e667d5c9f.jpg

5 hours ago, FatRonaldo said:

This should be an exciting fixture.

Had a wee watch of Rangers yesterday and their defence looks awful but going forward they do look promising, Dorrans seems to be holding the team together anyways.

Hibs also have a couple of bomb scares in defence but do look like they can produce a couple of goals

I'd say a BTTS is an absolute shout on this one, not sure who could come away with the three points tho.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Surprised this one isn't on TV given all that surrounds it. Two teams who look like they have a lot of goals at both ends and the potential for a good old riot if Hibs in particular get a good result. Absolutely shocking decision not to show it live.

Most of our match threads in the last year or so have had comments about both teams to score or over 2.5 goals being a nap, "Hibs good going forward but dodgy at the back" and similar.

It's a bit strange because we've been conceding half a goal a game and often struggling to break teams for most of that time.

This, like any game, could end up being a goalfest but I'm not quite sure where this opinion keeps coming from. Our defence (again, don't @ me if it's not the case on Saturday, I'm making a longer term point) has been for a while and remains the strongest area of the team. The only explanation is that a lot of folk haven't seen the likes of Hanlon or Stevenson play in years and think of them as 4 years ago quality.

Just getting this thread in my participated section so I don't miss anything.

Carry on you lovely exuberant b*****ds. Give those c***s a hell of a goading.

Most of our match threads in the last year or so have had comments about both teams to score or over 2.5 goals being a nap, "Hibs good going forward but dodgy at the back" and similar.
It's a bit strange because we've been conceding half a goal a game and often struggling to break teams for most of that time.
This, like any game, could end up being a goalfest but I'm not quite sure where this opinion keeps coming from. Our defence (again, don't @ me if it's not the case on Saturday, I'm making a longer term point) has been for a while and remains the strongest area of the team. The only explanation is that a lot of folk haven't seen the likes of Hanlon or Stevenson play in years and think of them as 4 years ago quality.

I guess your defence would be stronger when you are playing lower league clubs (genuinely not a slagging) I think this games definitely gonna be packed with goals, and honestly can't see anything other than a cheeky BTTS tbh.

4 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I like the Celtic Reserves bravado.

Considering they have Big Efe Bombscare at the back.

The bombscare who has strolled through life as a Hibs player with a cigar out so far? also, you have a defence that includes a grass and a man who was sent for a life re-evaluation by Stokesy 

Archived