Partick Thistle v Celtic

Was looking forward to this but couldnt get a pint anywhere before kick off, was a 20 minute queue at the turnstiles  and a pretty low tempo game.Ref was sound as f*ck though.
Ps players watch
I thought that Adam Barton was sh*te. His wanky haircut drew my attention to him and hes that frustrating player I hate playing with where hes organising everyone without getting near the ball himself. 
Hayes was also sh*te, looks like he needs to up his fitness as I said when we signed him.

The three pubs closest to the ground are pretty busy on a match day without an extra few thousand descending on Maryhill. Id suggest drinking more Great Western Road way should you visit again.

Wasn't Bartons best game and hasn't started season that well. Imagine he'll get there in coming weeks as last season he was arguably our number one man.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mrcat1990 said:

The three pubs closest to the ground are pretty busy on a match day without an extra few thousand descending on Maryhill. Id suggest drinking more Great Western Road way should you visit again.

Wasn't Bartons best game and hasn't started season that well. Imagine he'll get there in coming weeks as last season he was arguably our number one man.

Yeah I get away tickets through a supporters bus but would rather just get a train through for Thistle games for that reason.

Also Meant to say although Sammon didnt offer much up he seemed to provide some decent defensive cover when under the cosh. Once he gets some more match fitness and a goal he could end up being a very decent buy.

Didn't think it was a penalty the jags player didn't get the ball,fans will look at the 0-1 result and say Celtic where lucky absolute mince, Celtic managed the game out the jags were not good enough to get anything from the game,thought Elliott played well for the jags plus turnbull looked very solid,from a Celtic point of view Sinclair still hasn't started the season yet plus hayes is not good enough a poor performance from Celtic but still invincible's move on to the champions league qualifier  

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Didn't think it was a penalty the jags player didn't get the ball

You've not really thought this one through...

1 hour ago, Ereshkigal said:

Definitely a penalty but it was only after I saw the replay that I even thought it was. That was at the opposite angle from the ref's view as well so I can see why it wasn't given.

from the refs view it would have looked like he ran into him, especially as Nir stumbled as well....

I don't think the box was particularly crowded so would the stand side linesman not seen it clearly?

Archived