Sportscene Watch 19/20

Thought it was a decent shout for a penalty at the game yesterday , having seen it on sportscene it is a penalty , how the stand side assistant doesn't give it is baffling , McKenna moves his arm away from his body increasing area his body can block the cross with , it's an easy call shirked by the official.

Edited by happyaccie

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Michael Stewart thinks a punch to the balls should only be a yellow card

Jonathon Sutherland thinks a punch to the baws isn't acceptable in the workplace... I haven't worked anywhere that sliding tackles aren't frowned upon either tbh, it's almost like football isn't a normal workplace.

Any reason they showed a highlight of an innocuous booking for Paton, and completely ignored the incident when Lustig got a free kick against him for diving?

Thought it was a decent shout for a penalty at the game yesterday , having seen it on sportscene it is a penalty , how the stand side assistant doesn't give it is baffling , McKenna moves his arm away from his body increasing area his body can block the cross with , it's an easy call shirked by the official.

I wasn't at the game, nor have I seen the highlights but I can categorically state that it was unintentional. There is no evidence but it's a scientific fact.

30 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I wasn't at the game, nor have I seen the highlights but I can categorically state that it was unintentional. There is no evidence but it's a scientific fact.

Wouldnt expect you to be at the game seeing as you support sevco .

• 2 weeks later...