Dundee v Celtic

Flybhoy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2017 at 11:21, RossDee01 said:

Yep, shocking. Cup games should be treated individually in my opinion but even still, the rules surely have to be of equal fairness to everyone?

Double checked and I made a bit of a mistake.

The suspensions are reset after the group stage and neither player is on the suspension list. McGowan, Deacon and Waddell are all on cautions and will be suspended if they get booked again and we go through.

Makes sense and I'm happy but I was hoping to have something to clutch to and complain about after our inevitable defeat!

Just now, RossDee01 said:

On another note how fucking beautiful would it be to see McCann give a massive GIRFUY to the unwashed at full time. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

Going by the reports in todays papers, McCann is more likely to be in the foetal position, in the dugout, rocking back and forward while greeting about the big nasty Celtic fans calling him names.

Hard to see Dundee winning this but the last few games at Dens between the sides have been fairly tight. Will be interesting to see what sort of a side Rodgers puts out for it, with Rangers and Anderlecht up next.

46 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Going by the reports in todays papers, McCann is more likely to be in the foetal position, in the dugout, rocking back and forward while greeting about the big nasty Celtic fans calling him names.

Celtic Diary Tuesday December 2; Neil McCann To Be New Coach.

Hard to see Dundee winning this but the last few games at Dens between the sides have been fairly tight. Will be interesting to see what sort of a side Rodgers puts out for it, with Rangers and Anderlecht up next.

You missed out smelly fukwits when saying "big nasty Celtic fans"

Archived