Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like my daughter will actually be going to her first game at Pittodrie. She's had a season ticket (B&G) since she was born. She's now 7 years old.

No way can I sit in my normal seat though. SS right by the fence. She wouldn't see a thing (Possibly a good thing!). Looks like there's plenty spares down the front in section V or W. Are these normally empty during the game? Need 3 seats together.

I can't envisage McInnes making many changes from the County game. Back four will likely stay the same, with Tansey also retaining his spot in midfield. Mackay-Steven played well last Saturday, so will likely start again. Stewart probably the most likely to drop out if there is any rotation, with Christie or Wright replacing him. 

I'd expect us to go something like this: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Tansey, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, Mackay-Steven; May. 

Any win would be pleasing, preferably with a clean sheet. From what little I have seen of Dundee this season, they don't look too strong at the back, so it would be nice to win by more than one goal. 

Think we are due a break in front of goal. Missed so many good chances in the two Utd games and the Hamilton game. We are not exactly playing against Real Madrid here. Not even Celtic standard for that matter so it's not out of the question to get something from this game.

4-0 Aberdeen.

Boot this shitehawk in the first minute, and we'll be fine. IMO.

Boot her in the savoury snack as well.

How are Aberdeen getting on in their European campaign and have they worn their Rangers kit yet?

Plucky runners-up. 

I'm proud of you lads, fighting the good fight.

The Rangers strip was a cracker. Did anyone buy it, and if they did, would they ever wear it? Minter.

Anyway f**k this negativity, this has got to be a baws oot mentalfest. We need red cards, stretchers, blood stained bandages, McCann getting send to the stand. Some sort of psychotic incident, hopefully drug induced.

2 nil Dundee with Gartland planting a Keep the Faith [emoji110]️Derry Rumba flag in the centre circle at full time. Yassss.

A pretty poor effort from the Dundee #lads on here tbh. Heartsesque levels of patter being sprayed around.

3.5/10

It's too early to judge, season only 2 games in, we need time to gel and mental fitness will be an issue for those who missed pre-season. Can only judge our real position after the first 1/4 etc. etc.

Archived