Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Girth said:

Who is this monster?

Ex-athlete Liz McColgan. Melanius Mullarkey has admitted on several occasions that he has some warped fantasies involving her and her old running shoes.

Does Red TV have commentary and if so, will I be able to understand anything the c**t says?

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ex-athlete Liz McColgan. Melanius Mullarkey has admitted on several occasions that he has some warped fantasies involving her and her old running shoes.

Does Red TV have commentary and if so, will I be able to understand anything the c**t says?

It has commentary but even I wouldn't be interested in listening to the pish Dave McDiarmid and Andrew Shinie speak. 

5 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

It has commentary but even I wouldn't be interested in listening to the pish Dave McDiarmid and Andrew Shinie speak. 

That is the correct answer. Dave McD in particular is a joke figure. No way am I paying for Red TV.

In terms of the game, I'd be making two changes from last week: Lewis; Logan, Arnason, O'Connor, Considine; Tansey, Shinnie; Stewart, Christie, GMS; May.

Personally feel hard on Reynolds but we need to get Arnason up to match fitness and this is as good a game as we will get in this division to get him time, a home match against a bottom six team last season. McLean did fine last week, I just want the trickery of Christie available to us from the start.

However, I reckon McInnes will go for a different team: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Tansey, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, GMS; May.

In terms of scoreline, fancy us to win 2-0, GMS and McLean with a rare goal.

I pay for Red TV international. Not to listen to their pish, just to put some extra cash in the coffers.

Looks like the barn will not be going to the game after all. Fucking fair weather fan is afraid of a wee bit rain. (actually her mother is) I'm going to have to go on my own. My mate is going to some other child orientated stuff. He's paid his season ticket so the club doesn't suffer but I look like I have no mates. Which, to be fair is pretty accurate.

3/10 (bet365) is not good value for us 

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do think someone called "Josh" will be welcomed by Dundee fans?

Why not, fam? We welcome anyone called anything. Apart from Niall. Or Peter.

I pay for Red TV international. Not to listen to their pish, just to put some extra cash in the coffers.
Looks like the barn will not be going to the game after all. Fucking fair weather fan is afraid of a wee bit rain. (actually her mother is) I'm going to have to go on my own. My mate is going to some other child orientated stuff. He's paid his season ticket so the club doesn't suffer but I look like I have no mates. Which, to be fair is pretty accurate.

Thanks for the update mate.

Get involved. Going to the fitba on your own is arite. It's not a nightclub.

I was under the impression that all the Aberdeen fans went alone with only a tartan shawl and a packet of Werthers Originals for company.

@Suspect Device I don't see an option to buy just one game. Do I have to get a monthly international subscription at £8.99 and are they going to attempt to take that cash out my bank every month unless I cancel it? I'm just assuming you know the answers to these questions as you have Red TV. If you don't know could you read through the terms and conditions and get back to me please.

Thank you.

Archived