c***s in shops

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Im the c**t you all hate.

When it's my day to look after the wee one it's Tesco time. The supermarket messages get bought and she see's it as a day out.

We go up and down on the travelator for no reason. 

She picks up the balloons, cards and toys before leaving them in the aisle

We stop to name all the fruit and veg.

She runs around getting in the way.

She shouts out cheese when we're in the cheese aisle ( and when we're not; work in progress). She generally shoits and sings

I let her help to pack, taking forever.

I let her hand over the money.

We spend about 2 1/2 hours in there. It costs £70 for food and saves £20 on an activity.

I don't care if I f**k you all off. I'm in no rush.  I'm spinning it out until nap time

Is he ginger?

Somebody shoot the c**t!

I was at the checkout (not self service, im not a c**t) at the co-op on union street the other day and the girl behind the till is scanning and packing my stuff and this woman barged me out the way and just starts putting her stuff down .  I've never seen this or heard of it from anyone else before it was utterly bizarre. 

I've broken this down into 4 sections, pre, during, check out and post shop:

Pre Shop

c***s who park in the parent and child section without a child.

c***s who abandon their car at the side of the car park lane at the ATM instead of using a space that is literally 10 seconds walk away.

c***s who stop to chat at the entrance to the supermarket and block it for people who want to enter or exit.

During Shop

c***s who weave around in the aisles slowly when you're trying to get past them.

c***s who abandon their trolleys at the end of an aisle to go up the aisle for produce

c***s who abandon their trolleys at the side of an aisle and go over to the other side to get produce

c***s who stop to chat in the middle, or at the end of an aisle and block people from passing.

c***s who eat or drink stuff on the way around before paying for it

c***s who emergency stop when walking instead of pulling into the side of an aisle to let people behind them go about their business

c***s who run supermarkets deciding to move produce around willy nilly in an attempt to make you look for it and buy stuff you don't need, when previously you knew where everything was and had your route planned in your head.

c***s who hover around the person marking down the reduced stuff like a crowd of stingy vultures blocking the aisle.

c***s who take ages rummaging through the stuff to pick up a yoghurt holding you up from getting in to get what you want.

c***s doing the home delivery shopping during normal shopping hours blocking aisles left right and centre with the fucking tank sized carts they use for it.

Check out

c***s who do not put down the next customer sign on the conveyor belt

c***s who load their trolleys parallel to the check out instead of at the end of it thereby blocking you getting past with yours when you are at the adjacent check out

c***s who put their cash on the check out instead of handing it to the check out person

c***s who have dozens of vouchers and pull them all out at the very end and hand them over one by one

c***s who get to the check out and have forgotten something, and hold you up while they despatch their co-shopped to get it, or worse, ask the check out assistant to get someone to get it for them

c***s who pay in cash who try to count out the exact change taking eons to do so.

c***s who have paid and then start a conversation with the check out assistant when there is a queue behind them

c***s who hand over a sheaf of lottery tickets to be checked for winners. Check them yourself, c**t.

Check out assistants who want to know how your day's been, or what you are up to for the rest of the day. f**k off nosey, I'm not a mystery shopper and don't care about your attitude.

c***s offering to pack your bag for you whilst rattling a bucket for money under your nose. 

Check out assistants who scan your goods out of sequence, fucking up your packing strategy. ie, all the heavy stuff first, then the light stuff at the end. They scan out of order so you've got a loaf coming at you then a pack of onions, then a box of eggs, then a bag of potatoes. Scan it in the order I put it down, because that's the order I want to put it in the bags.

Post Shop

c***s who block the aisle from the check outs to the exit whilst they put away their purse, or check their receipt, or stop to chat with someone

c***s trying to sell you double glazing at the exit.

c***s who set off the alarm and stop at the exit to pull all their bags apart instead of moving to the side to sort it out

c***s who block the trolley bay at the entrance to the store as they try to lift 8 bags of shopping out instead of just taking the trolley to their car, unloading it, and putting it in a bay.

c***s who abandon trollies in the car park instead of returning it to their bay.

c***s.

Pre Shop
c***s who abandon their car at the side of the car park lane at the ATM instead of using a space that is literally 10 seconds walk away.
c***s who stop to chat at the entrance to the supermarket and block it for people who want to enter or exit.

During Shop
c***s who weave around in the aisles slowly when you're trying to get past them.
c***s who abandon their trolleys at the end of an aisle to go up the aisle for produce
c***s who abandon their trolleys at the side of an aisle and go over to the other side to get produce
c***s who stop to chat in the middle, or at the end of an aisle and block people from passing.
c***s who emergency stop when walking instead of pulling into the side of an aisle to let people behind them go about their business
c***s who run supermarkets deciding to move produce around willy nilly in an attempt to make you look for it and buy stuff you don't need, when previously you knew where everything was and had your route planned in your head.
c***s who hover around the person marking down the reduced stuff like a crowd of stingy vultures blocking the aisle.
c***s who take ages rummaging through the stuff to pick up a yoghurt holding you up from getting in to get what you want.
c***s doing the home delivery shopping during normal shopping hours blocking aisles left right and centre with the fucking tank sized carts they use for it.

Check out
c***s who load their trolleys parallel to the check out instead of at the end of it thereby blocking you getting past with yours when you are at the adjacent check out
c***s who put their cash on the check out instead of handing it to the check out person
c***s who have dozens of vouchers and pull them all out at the very end and hand them over one by one
c***s who get to the check out and have forgotten something, and hold you up while they despatch their co-shopped to get it, or worse, ask the check out assistant to get someone to get it for them
c***s who pay in cash who try to count out the exact change taking eons to do so.
c***s who have paid and then start a conversation with the check out assistant when there is a queue behind them
c***s who hand over a sheaf of lottery tickets to be checked for winners. Check them yourself, c**t.
Check out assistants who want to know how your day's been, or what you are up to for the rest of the day. f**k off nosey, I'm not a mystery shopper and don't care about your attitude.
c***s offering to pack your bag for you whilst rattling a bucket for money under your nose. 
Check out assistants who scan your goods out of sequence, fucking up your packing strategy. ie, all the heavy stuff first, then the light stuff at the end. They scan out of order so you've got a loaf coming at you then a pack of onions, then a box of eggs, then a bag of potatoes. Scan it in the order I put it down, because that's the order I want to put it in the bags.

Post Shop
c***s who block the aisle from the check outs to the exit whilst they put away their purse, or check their receipt, or stop to chat with someone
c***s who set off the alarm and stop at the exit to pull all their bags apart instead of moving to the side to sort it out
c***s who block the trolley bay at the entrance to the store as they try to lift 8 bags of shopping out instead of just taking the trolley to their car, unloading it, and putting it in a bay.
c***s who abandon trollies in the car park instead of returning it to their bay.

c***s.

TL;DR.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Havent read the whole thread so dont know if its been mentioned but c***s who buy umpteen fucking scratchards in the local shop, not content with boiling your piss with that while you are waiting to pay for your milk or irn bru or just buy a packet of cigarettes but they have to specify two of this one and one of that one and two of those etc etc, utter fucking scum. Those who proceed to then scratch them at the counter while the shop assistant is ringing up the till should simply be fucking killed, no trial straight to execution. Id feed them alive to a pack of pigs that have been starved for days like the method Bricktop advocates in the movie 'Snatch'.

That annoys me, too. I tend to sigh theatrically and shuffle from foot to foot.

10 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Im the c**t you all hate.

When it's my day to look after the wee one it's Tesco time. The supermarket messages get bought and she see's it as a day out.

We go up and down on the travelator for no reason. 

She picks up the balloons, cards and toys before leaving them in the aisle

We stop to name all the fruit and veg.

She runs around getting in the way.

She shouts out cheese when we're in the cheese aisle ( and when we're not; work in progress). She generally shoits and sings

I let her help to pack, taking forever.

I let her hand over the money.

We spend about 2 1/2 hours in there. It costs £70 for food and saves £20 on an activity.

I don't care if I f**k you all off. I'm in no rush.  I'm spinning it out until nap time

Hers, yours or both?

33 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Pre Shop

During Shop

Check out

Post Shop

c***s.

I think you've covered nearly everything there! :lol:

I've highlighted the gripes that I strongly agree with.

Food shopping is brutal.

It did used to be worse though, when the supermarkets still took a cheque as payment.

Standing behind an old b*****d who would insist on writing the thing out, only for the guarantee card to only be £50 for his £70 shop.  Then the bells rung and the supervisor is over, needing to phone the bank for authorisation.  At least now debit cards make the thing a little easier.

I'm actually getting flashbacks of my time working in good old Kwik Save as a student.

Another typical c**t then would be someone refusing to pay for a 1p bag (it was only the budget supermarkets that charged for them back then).  You'd get some arsehole point blank refusing to pay for a bag and try and carry 20 things out in their arms.  

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Pre Shop

During Shop

Check out

Post Shop

c***s.

I think you might actually be a more terrifying person than Bible John/Waffenthinmint

Archived