Celtic v St Johnstone 26th August 2017

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Widge said:

How can we have been outnumbered in midfield when Trakai played both Maksimov and Dorley upfront, as 2 strikers. You're talking shite.

If you were at the game you know that is not true the trakai player playing off the striker had the freedom of perth

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

That was driving me mad on the night. SOMEONE PICK HIM UP!!!

Everything went through him. You stop them finding him Then you stop them playing. 

Correct! this is why i found it very strange from tommy on the night even when trakai went down to 10 the saints dropped off.

If you were at the game you know that is not true the trakai player playing off the striker had the freedom of perth

So they weren't playing a 5 man midfield at all, thanks for confirming you were talking shite.

Tommy admitted to me after the game he threw the match, we had the chance to sign O'Halloran about eight months before he did but he purposely left it until after Europe so we'd be knocked out. His original plan was to play one in midfield, I heard.

14 minutes ago, Widge said:

So they weren't playing a 5 man midfield at all, thanks for confirming you were talking shite.

Out numbered through the middle,tommy is too good a coach not to know that before the game,tactically naive i dont think so,something was off that night ask tommy the next time you see him for me he threw the game.

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Out numbered through the middle,tommy is too good a coach not to know that before the game,tactically naive i dont think so,something was off that night ask tommy the next time you see him for me he threw the game.

Im not saying it's definite, but I heard there were guys with east European accents in suits and dark glasses talking to Tommy in the car park before the game that night. One of them apparently handed Tommy a brown envelope.

You might be onto something WastedonheroinWilly, can you share more of your theory on this....

I am Tommy Wright and i can confirm that I threw the game. The problem is that I hate the heat in these far flung places. Not even the thought of Alex Cleland rubbing factor 30 into my buttcrack could change this. Young Broon knows this and tried to counteract it,  that's why he pushed the boat out for wee Stefan. Wee Stef is a sexy wee c**t and is surprisingly good at rubbing in the lotion. If we'd  played away first I would've known this and would have at least tried to get through to another round, thems the breaks lads. Always next season. 

Wait, we threw the game deliberately? Ok I'm done, you're a certified moron of the highest order and I've better things to be doing.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I am Tommy Wright and i can confirm that I threw the game. The problem is that I hate the heat in these far flung places. Not even the thought of Alex Cleland rubbing factor 30 into my buttcrack could change this. Young Broon knows this and tried to counteract it,  that's why he pushed the boat out for wee Stefan. Wee Stef is a sexy wee c**t and is surprisingly good at rubbing in the lotion. If we'd  played away first I would've known this and would have at least tried to get through to another round, thems the breaks lads. Always next season. 

Hi Tommy!

Just now, Kyle said:

All of this is part of the anit-catholic conspiracy that all clubs (except Celtic, Hibs and Dundee United) have signed up to.

What about Saint Denny Johnstone of Johnstone? 

Archived