Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

A family of four (2 x adult tickets, 2 x under 12 tickets) can watch the match from the Benny T’s Family Stand for just £32. That’s a saving of £10 from the standard gate price.

To purchase your tickets at this special value rate just visit The Club Shop any time up until kick off on Saturday.

Please note, this offer is also available to Queen of the South fans who will be located in Section H of the Main Stand for this match. Any Queens fan wishing to take up this offer is again asked to visit The Club Shop before heading to Turnstiles 7 & 8.

So if you can find a couple of kids for the afternoon you can get in for £10 less than normal. I presume you will need to have the kids with you when you approach the turnstyle?

So if you can find a couple of kids for the afternoon you can get in for £10 less than normal. I presume you will need to have the kids with you when you approach the turnstyle?

Approaching under 12s in the street is what to do imo.

8 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

I'm not going back till the team shows a bit of passion. Performances in the last 3 weeks have been grim as f**k. They can do better so I will watch on the couch until they give us solid professional accounts of themselves. 

But Peter you're the Manager,  you really should be there. 

2 hours ago, Trump said:

This post isn't creepy in anyway possible.

I love Peters comments in the herald. 'I just dont know what happened to us on Saturday . It was so unlike us'. Unlike us, we've been murder since the season started in earnest,

I love Peters comments in the herald. 'I just dont know what happened to us on Saturday . It was so unlike us'. Unlike us, we've been murder since the season started in earnest,

I can see what he's trying to say to a certain extent. It's not often under Houston I think we've been outbattled by teams. Yeah we've faced better quality, and teams set up tactically much better than us, but in terms of sheer effort and hard work, it was unlike us. In saying that, I don't think that has been there since the start of the league season once we went 2-1 down in Paisley.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Well we need to turn it around at some point so let's start with a confidence boosting win vs Queens on Saturday followed by 3 points at Brechin.

On 20/08/2017 at 11:15, Monkey Tennis said:

Good to renew this rivalry again.

Having faced a bigger club in Dundee United and two smaller ones in Dumbarton and Brechin, I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against a club of similar stature and size to our own.

I always see Falkirk as a bigger club than us. 

Archived