Lthv 17/18

I thought you were joking. How the feck could some club official not have that playable by now in this heatwave. Council park or not.

How can you licence a park that's unplayable more often than not.

Hardly a glowing reference

Superbigal once again proving what an expert he is on other teams parks despite living nowhere near them.

I think the public rainfall statistics for that part of the world for March and April point out their park being off continually is rather poor to say the least.
If they are licensed and reach the lowland league I suspect excuses will not wash.
In fact 16mm of rain in that area in the last 12 days is pathetic. Almost a desert.

8 hours ago, superbigal said:

I thought you were joking. How the feck could some club official not have that playable by now in this heatwave. Council park or not.

Seen what it appeared to be a man in suit whoever it may have been whilst passing today about 3.30pm. Park looked fine from outside the perimeter.

9 hours ago, tynie1874 said:

Seen what it appeared to be a man in suit whoever it may have been whilst passing today about 3.30pm. Park looked fine from outside the perimeter.

The club don't make the decision. It was off on Saturday and there was more rain overnight Sunday. Not sure why alternative venues are not arranged. The club have stated there is work going on at Saughton due to damaged drainage. 

Edited by rigano

I cannot take your post seriously when you refer to whispers a referee turned up to check park and declaring it playable... When the park is put off not by lthv but by council.  Imo you've just made a load of stuff up.

Something must be afoot going by Louis swanson comments. 

I cannot take your post seriously when you refer to whispers a referee turned up to check park and declaring it playable... When the park is put off not by lthv but by council.  Imo you've just made a load of stuff up.
Something must be afoot going by Louis swanson comments. 
Swanson's tweet is a bit odd. Be interesting to find out what he's on aboutScreenshot_20180417-123837-720x1280.jpg

Shit on the players, but it's no the leagues fault Lothian are behind in games neither, surely a plan B should have been put in place well before now, you could see this coming weeks ago 

6 minutes ago, rigano said:

I've heard lthv have to play 3 games between now and Saturday. 

EoS site says Wed v Eyemouth, Sat v Kelty, then Mon+Wed v Tynecastle before the final game against Kelty. http://eosfl.com/content.php?pg=fixtureslge&pd=1045#frmft=True&pg=fixtureslge&pd=1045&fsea=9&fcomp1=47&fcomp1ShowAll=&fclub1=2119755022&fclub1ShowAll=&fclub2ShowAll=&frt=fixtures&frefShowAll=

Though correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming both teams win tonight/tomorrow, Kelty can claim the title with a win on Saturday? It would take them to 69 points, with LTHV only able to get to 67 from their final four games?

6 minutes ago, rigano said:

Yeah I'm not sure, like you say league website says weds, Saturday, Monday and weds. Not sure how they could add another game in. 

Forgot about the Burntisland fixture - err, maybe that'll have to be held on Monday 30th if LTHV are in a position to win the league, so Threave know who they are playing if they win the SoS?