Sky Bet Horses Offer

Yesterday was looking like another bad day until Southern Hills popped up in the last and kept the account alive.

Can completely see the reasons for Sunday Sovereign being the favourite but he's getting too short for me to bother with.  Will take a speculative punt on Ventura Rebel instead

IMG_0937.jpg

Decent enough think she would have won if she had a clearer passage. Bet Victor doing Place a £10 win or £5ew on any race at Ascot today get a free fiver bet for the next two days

Paddy power also offering money back as a free bet if Stradevarius wins, gone for king ottokar, star catcher and De ex bee in the next three

Huge plunge on Stradivarius, most probably the result of Gosden / Dettori accumulators etc.

Currently trading at 4/6 - 4/7 when the realistic price is more like 13/8 - 2/1.

26 runner 6f Sprint for 2yo fillies tomorrow. Another tough shout. Crisford and Dettori team up again. A couple of Wesley Ward sprinters and a couple of decent priced entries for A P O'Brien and Charlie Hills. Not a lot of form to go on. 

Daahyeh beat Raffle Prize on her only start so that seems a fair piece of form and she is as short as 4s as a result.

Might have to watch a few of the videos lol 

Had seconditis yesterday with 4/6 bets finishing there.

Today's starter doesn't look easy to find the winner. Expecting A P O'Brien to have a few winners later on so have taken So Wonderful to get him off to a flyer.

I am as well just shutting my eyes today and hoping for the best.

After you guys winning on Raffle Prize it certainly makes Daahyeh an interesting runner. I actually looked at Kemble but couldn't do that to Welshbairn so its a speculative punt on Lil Grey with a few £s on the usual Godolphin runner