Sky Bet Horses Offer

On 12/08/2023 at 13:13, jagfox said:

On Dream Composer today. Got him at 17.0.

Was looking at Virgin Bet, but been down all day and is now 5/1.

Good luck.

Looking forward to the big game today @diamond_for_life?

Hey mate I enjoyed the game absolutely but was nerve shredding. How did you find it yesterday? I managed to back the winner yesterday in the offer race too but only positive in another pretty poor betting day. Congrats on Gweedore too that would be some buzz 

11 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Hey mate I enjoyed the game absolutely but was nerve shredding. How did you find it yesterday? I managed to back the winner yesterday in the offer race too but only positive in another pretty poor betting day. Congrats on Gweedore too that would be some buzz 

Not much to say about the game, that hasn't been said already.

Airdrie were impressive and played some decent stuff.

Thistle couldn't get much going and a one goal margin of defeat is probably the most I can take from that. A lot of work required, in the days and weeks ahead.

Very happy with Gweedore, a few impressive runs over the Sumner. 

Well done on getting the offer winner. I'm trying to bank a few free bets so let us know when you start the Cheltenham, antepost bets 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Novus in 2.25pm at Sandown (PP).

Fulfilled in 2.05pm at Beverley (Sky Bet).

Ernies Valentine in 1.50pm at Sandown (Virgin Bet).

Kitsune Power in 3.00pm Sandown (Livescore Bet).

Good luck fellas.

Three Races for me today. 

1:50 - Amber Island 33/1 EW

2:05 - Perfect Play 5/1 (sorry Welshbairn) 

2:25 - Nibras Angel 10/1 but also on Mysterious Love (Rossa Ryan) 50/1 to place

Have a good day and good luck everyone. Good luck with your teams too Jagfox and Welshbairn just on our way up to Tannadice feels nice having hope and optimism 

• 2 weeks later...

Had Dancing Gemini with PP and Sky Bet yesterday.

2 40 at Chester for PP, Sky and Livescore bet offers today.

A tough place to pick a winner. Draw can be crucial and some horse go really well, others don't.

Tenuous stab at Innse Gall. Trainer has a decent record here.

VBet has Doncaster 2.25. Checked a dart at Badri.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

The jumps are back, and at Cheltenham.

13:15 seems to be the focused race, with Sky Bet, PP, Betfair Exchange, Virgin Bet and Livescore Bet all with offers.

Betfair Exchange and Virgin Bet giving a free bet back no matter where your horse finishes, if it doesn't win.

• 4 weeks later...

My jumps season is still motoring along nicely with 2 winners from 2 singles yesterday and a return from Shiskin in a double who was luckily declared a non runner. 

I was that confident I put the offer race on the night before and it ended up halved in price before the off. With the drive to Stranraer and back taking up most of yesterday I will catch up on results today and get a look over at Punchestown. 

Over the next week or so is when my antepost Cheltenham bets start to roll in and will make a conscious effort to post more over the coming weeks and months. 

I don’t expect to emulate what I did last year but as I state often I’m all about jumps racing and it’s my passion and hobby. The flat I am absolutely shit at and that hasn’t changed since in about 15 years. 

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5307.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg