Sky Bet Horses Offer

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not naming my inevitably losing pick this time, just in case someone is daft enough to copy it.

😂😂😂

You couldn’t beat my pick yesterday, Last Surprise...surprisingly last 🤢

Gutted when I saw a 100/1 shot placed and it wasn’t your pick!

19 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Just to mix things up I have decided to go way out of left field and back..............Godolphin. These fuckers owe me

I feel their wins may come later in the day? Can Blue Point go in again? Going to be a good day of racing. Hopefully rewarding too!

13 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I feel their wins may come later in the day? Can Blue Point go in again? Going to be a good day of racing. Hopefully rewarding too!

Yeah could be a great day for Godolphin. Space Blues has every chance, I am very pleased to see the return of Masar that should be a cracker with a few horses being fancied in a tight looking race. I think personally it will be too much too soon for Blue Point but fingers crossed

On 22/06/2019 at 12:37, diamond_for_life said:

Yeah could be a great day for Godolphin. Space Blues has every chance, I am very pleased to see the return of Masar that should be a cracker with a few horses being fancied in a tight looking race. I think personally it will be too much too soon for Blue Point but fingers crossed

In case you or anyone else is interested I've received a tip from a generally very reliable source about a Horse running in the 3.20 at Donny today.

It's a Johnston Colt called "Thunderous", first timer and has a Derby entry for next season.

Apparently it has been breaking all sorts of records on the gallops and is currently around the 5/1 mark with most bookies. It's up against a Godolphin newcomer and a couple of other well bred sorts but should be worth a few quid if what I'm hearing is true.

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

In case you or anyone else is interested I've received a tip from a generally very reliable source about a Horse running in the 3.20 at Donny today.

It's a Johnston Colt called "Thunderous", first timer and has a Derby entry for next season.

Apparently it has been breaking all sorts of records on the gallops and is currently around the 5/1 mark with most bookies. It's up against a Godolphin newcomer and a couple of other well bred sorts but should be worth a few quid if what I'm hearing is true.

Cheers mate will stick a wee bet on it. Always worth a punt in my opinion. it’s our choice to bet it and count me in. 

In case you or anyone else is interested I've received a tip from a generally very reliable source about a Horse running in the 3.20 at Donny today. It's a Johnston Colt called "Thunderous", first timer and has a Derby entry for next season. Apparently it has been breaking all sorts of records on the gallops and is currently around the 5/1 mark with most bookies. It's up against a Godolphin newcomer and a couple of other well bred sorts but should be worth a few quid if what I'm hearing is true.

Fucking tremendous mate, well in!!!

Shite, noticed this just after the off...

Thank you so much mate 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Fucking tremendous mate, well in!!!

1 minute ago, diamond_for_life said:

Thank you so much mate 

No probs guys, that was pretty impressive stuff there, never really looked like getting beat although I did have a slight worry when the 2nd fav came at him, however he just lengthened right away.

FML. Just saw this after sticking on Dancinginthewoods 😂😂😂

Nice shout though!

Tomorrow I'm in early and gone for the Mark Johnston and SDS team with...

20190628_153823.thumb.jpg.115c4fb3d64c35afe6e0f06b5c39946a.jpg

10 ew 🤷‍♂️ 

5f sprint in the opener at Sandown for today’s offer. A P OBrien’s runner and Charlie Hills recent acquisition leading the markets with a couple of old timers in behind with some more value in behind. I can’t make up my mind. Only second place for money back offer. Will post back if I go for something.

On a rare good bit of form these days and Looking for the hat trick today but looking at today’s race it’s a tough one on paper. All fairly equally rated and all have good bits of form. The 3 to catch my eye were Garrus, Caspian Prince and Muthmir. 

Even though there’s a bit of extra weight due to age I’m going for Muthmir. A decent sprinter with previous group 2 wins. 2nd in the race last year. Over the last few days I’ve watched Jim Crowley and Dane O’Niel tearing it up in these colours so I’m hoping that form carries on today. Good luck all.