Sky Bet Horses Offer

Rumble Inthejungle for me. 

Seems to have been backed in from10s to 6s, Frankie on board to hopefully kickstart a profitable day! 

Rumble in the Jungle for me. Fairly rare jockey/trainer combo and wasn't given a hard time when beaten over an extra furlong in his last race (Group 1). Group 3 winner over this distance.

Eta  Just noticed the post above...good luck Duffy! :)

Edited by tommyboy

Opener at Newbury today. Looks like the King Power horse Fox Chairman is a heavy favourite. I was going to pass this week but in a small to field I've had a nibble on Pondus. Conditions should suit both leaders in the market.

Screenshot_20190720-090850_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6c83e3d2152b0e58efba4ff65580dba0.jpg

Good luck lads!

4 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Missed last week but can honestly say I’d be talking shit if I’d said I would have had the winner. As for the today will keep it short and simple. Godolphin as per usual with them getting me 4 winners out of 6 yesterday fingers crossed that rolls on 

Speed ratings have your boy as the top horse but carries an extra bundle of weight compared to the two 3 year olds.

Could be a decent wee race.

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Speed ratings have your boy as the top horse but carries an extra bundle of weight compared to the two 3 year olds.

Could be a decent wee race.

Aye hopefully the experience and age count today over the younger horses but the favourite looks an easy winner on paper

Money back if 2nd or 3rd in the 13:50 at Ascot tomorrow. 

Favourite is 4/5 with 2nd fav at 6/1. I'll probably pick something at random tomorrow because there's nothing much I fancy, but hopefully we can get an upset. 

Godolphin going off at odds on today so doubled that up with another later in the day. 

Looked at good vibes last night to find it’s now a non runner. The Godolphin horse has looked something special so far and likely will prove hard to beat and there is a lot of guess work involved here but will plump for SO SHARP as Archie Watson has had a good season with the 2 year olds and Hollie Doyle as ever is in consistent form. Good luck to all. 

44 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Godolphin going off at odds on today so doubled that up with another later in the day. 

Looked at good vibes last night to find it’s now a non runner. The Godolphin horse has looked something special so far and likely will prove hard to beat and there is a lot of guess work involved here but will plump for SO SHARP as Archie Watson has had a good season with the 2 year olds and Hollie Doyle as ever is in consistent form. Good luck to all. 

Good Vibes is still running I think? I backed earlier this morning and still showing priced at 12s. 

Ultra Violet is the only non-runner so far that I can see. 

Frankie's ride has been backed from 25s into 10s.

Edited by Duffy_

Good Vibes showed up on my ATR Horse Tracker. Hard to see beyond Summer Romance though. I’ve had a look at all the last runs for this race on Sporting Life and hard to strike a line through many of these runners and a few will improve on their last run. 

Dark Lady could finish ahead of So Sharp. Punita Arora is an interesting raider over from Ireland who won well on her last outing. 

Im stumped. Fiver on GOOD VIBES!