Dumbarton v Connah's Quay Nomads 2/9/17 2.30pm kick off

Silverton End

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Froxy looks like he's leading a samba dance there, some boy. It's nice that he's not totally shite too, I really was fearing the worst but he looks more competent on the ball that any of our other attacking players.

Andy Morrison is a deluded welt. If they request match footage I would send them it on a disk, but when they actually play it, it's just 120 mimutes of Froxy's free kick on a loop, with the last minute being a montage of Greg Wallace faces. f**k them.

:lol: 

I don't think he'll have it that easy in the league, but aye, he looks like he's got plenty of ability and isn't as lightweight as I had feared. I was actually delighted to see him conceding a couple of fouls, because I always have the fear about obscure foreign signings being totally powderpuff defensively.  

Hopefully Mr SonsTV's laptop will remain broken if they want the footage. Not that they'll learn anything from watching their 'keeper take free-kicks from the same position on the edge of his own box for near enough two hours.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The guy sitting at the front doesn't seem too impressed...

He might've just died of boredom to be fair. It's difficult to tell.

1 hour ago, Tam Carson is my No 1 said:

Another bit of quality was Nades overhead kick. Great save by the keeper. Let's just say I'm glad this game is over. A wee trip to Belfast is on the cards.

And a trip to Rockies for a post match beer before the ferry home.

Archived