TNS vs Livingston

AMC13

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Whitburn Vale said:

From what i saw and thats only last 15 mins we have been all over them!!

They done us 2nd half at Almondvale last season,hopefully we can turn this round.

We were only half decent for the last 15 minutes or so. Been all over the place for the most of it.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

We were only half decent for the last 15 minutes or so. Been all over the place for the most of it.

Same as last season then LL,soon as i saw it was raining,i thought of last seasons disaster in the rain at Almondvale,same team same weather just a different ground this time 

For anyone unware, TNS are an English team playing in the Welsh leagues, bankrolled by some two bit businessman, living off of CL revenue every year. They know if they went to England they'd end up in the Vanarama god knows what tier and would be even more of a non-entity than they are currently. They've killed any competitivness the Welsh league had and will probably win it for the next 70 odd years.  

4 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

For anyone unware, TNS are an English team playing in the Welsh leagues, bankrolled by some two bit businessman, living off of CL revenue every year. They know if they went to England they'd end up in the Vanarama god knows what tier and would be even more of a non-entity than they are currently. They've killed any competitivness the Welsh league had and will probably win it for the next 70 odd years.  

Sounds similar to the Irish team that wins the premier league every year here at a canter:whistle

Just now, peternapper said:

Sounds similar to the Irish team that wins the premier league every year at a canter:whistle

In fairness to Celtic, they're a genuinely big club and would have much bigger revenues than everyone else anyway. Though buying everyone else's players certainly dosen't help their case, c***s.  

Archived