The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Guest Moomintroll
Belgium is famous for chocolates and paedophiles? Am I missing anything?

Was just stirring it using a topical dichotomy about their population to current relative success ratio, allied to the fact that this appears to be due to a freakish crop of players, what I am trying to say is that I see relative merits in both sides of the argument. Sorry for being so uncontroversial, happily now that Miguel has posted, let Sunday funday commence.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Was just stirring it using a topical dichotomy about their population to current relative success ratio, allied to the fact that this appears to be due to a freakish crop of players, what I am trying to say is that I see relative merits in both sides of the argument. Sorry for being so uncontroversial, happily now that Miguel has posted, let Sunday funday commence.

Don’t toy with me Moonin.

A/S/L? x

Guest Moomintroll
Don’t toy with me Moonin.
A/S/L? x

Mods, for the love of God please help. (P.S. Blackbird, from Moominvalley, make sure Snork Maiden doesn't find out. )

In 6th place, with 37 points and 1 first place vote:

00001490-912x608.jpeg?v=1

I feel that your testimonials to this poster don't do him justice
"w**k"
""Airdrie" supporter who's visited Ibrox more than Airdie's ground"
As concise as calling him a w**k is, you have to consider why.
Was it cheating on his missus and getting found out when he gave her an STD, along with other brags about infidelity?
Is it his attempting to appear intellectual when dismissing The Leftists out of hand about every subject going?
Is it by trying to do this by posting full opinion pieces from the New Statesman which John Lambies Doos would pass up for being too Yer Da?
Is it his fervent devotion to the concept of British nationalism which rankles with a predominately independence-favouring-leaning forum?
Is it for the recent flashes of a reasonable human being that have shone through in about two posts in the last week?
Was it the time when he wheeled out the Jim Bowen account for a few days seeing it get banned for a lot more than being an alias?
Is it for the continuous LOOK AT ME I AM NOT BOTHERED BY THIS POLL OR ANY OF YOU efforts in this thread, as he tried to make himself feel better about being near universally reviled by claiming he didn't know or care about any other posters, and that everyone he beat would therefore be a non-entity who was beneath him?
No, I think it's the second one. There's a comically tragic element to most of [mention=62230]The Chlamydia Kid[/mention]posts where he's obviously trying to make himself seem smarter than he is. If he's talking about boxing or Airdrie he seems knowledgeable, on literally every other subject P&B has ever seen he's gone beyond loathsome and into the realm of pantomime villain. It's just sad really, but you can be sure he'll be all over the place here bragging.

Disappointed I only got one first place vote.

Can’t argue with much of the analysis (apart from the crap about being a rangers fan) seems pretty accurate and fair. [emoji106]