The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tied at 29th with 10 points and 1 first place vote we go to 2021's "city" of culture, Paisley, proving a remarkable concentration of walloper amongst the St. Mirren support. Their team's remarkable decline over the past four years seems mirrored in the posting of certain users, but then when you see the names you'll know they've always been terrible.

"he's been pulling the same shite troll act for over a decade now and unlike, say, MJC he always ends up having it come back on him. I actually have a couple of mutual St Mirren supporting friends on facebook and he's popped up on my timeline. c**t looks like Charlie Adam."

"The c***'s c**t"

One of my first memories of P&B was seeing a quote in someone's signature. It was, supposedly, from Stuart Cosgrove:

"There's a guy I always see on Pie and Bovril called Lex, he always get stuck in and supports his team." I'm paraphrasing and missing a bit since it's not there anymore but the sentiment remains. Here was I, new to this internet-leading source for firsthand news and opinions of Scottish football, being told by a respected media figure that Lex's opinion was one worth reading.

_90011794_tonyf.jpg

In the 3+ years since that errneous Cosgrove quote I have never seen anyone on here who has been so consistently wrong on every subject they ever participate in discussion of. Football, politics, life in general, Lex brings an unfounded air of superiority to everything he posts, constantly undermining himself by being a complete laughing stock in the process. Nobody takes him seriously, everyone takes delight in seeing him miserable and he is undoubtedly a shite troll when he doesn't actually believe the hot takes he posts, as he's shat out of my most basic questioning on the politics board

So, @Lex, like your hero Ruth Davidson, you have the air and faux personality of everyone's best mate while actually, anyone with sense sees you're a parody of yourself and a complete joke who's out of your depth. unlucks.

110169457-ruthdavidsonconference-NEWS-xl

Tied with Lex was @wisbit who posted videos himself playing football manager in his jammies (videos P&B I'm sure will share with us now), posted that he didn't believe in gravity and eventually got banned for holocaust denial. A low surely unsurpassed among P&B's worst.

37 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tied with Lex was @wisbit who posted videos himself playing football manager in his jammies (videos P&B I'm sure will share with us now), posted that he didn't believe in gravity and eventually got banned for holocaust denial. A low surely unsurpassed among P&B's worst.

Nah, there are some that seriously thought Morton would get in to the top division, even I'm not that deluded ffs.

I remember the days Lex lorded it up in the premiership hooking folk everywhere (including myself) with his smug styled bait. Now he flounders about in the Championship thread where everyone just ignores him. His attempts at winding folk up in the politics and Scotland threads are equally disregarded. A shadow of his former self.

8 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Fuckin what?!

I like that it's playing Football Manager in St Mirren pyjamas in his mother's house while a grown adult that Wisbit is remembered for above all else, rather than denying the existence of both gravity and the holocaust.

I like that it's playing Football Manager in St Mirren pyjamas in his mother's house while a grown adult that Wisbit is remembered for above all else, rather than denying the existence of both gravity and the holocaust.

The denying gravity I missed but he’s but there’s flat earthers, some folk are just out there. I remember the holocaust denial, I think he called it the “holohoax”? I presumed it it was a joke, he was pretending that he didn’t believe it happened. If he actually thinks that he was rightfully punted. Rightfully punted either way to be fair for a distasteful and unfunny joke.
But, posting videos of yourself playing football manager? What the f**k? Where does the thought, ‘they’ll want to see this’ or ‘this will go well’ come from?

Started a “Be in fm” thread were he would create players with P&Bers names and see how they ended up doing. The thread was quite popular then Wisbit posted a video conducting a cup draw or something maybe. In his st mirren pyjamas and the thread died.

Jesus. It’s actually quite well intentioned then. I feel bad. The st mirren jammies? A grown man? A basement of his mums house? I feel bad.

Archived