The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

The whole way through you seem to be taking the piss out of the thread and the people that have contributed to it with their bitchy comments/votes, but nobody has posted on here more than you seem to have done.

If you've got such a problem with it I'm just not sure why you seem to be all over it every time I look.

In fairness m8. You've probably answered your 2nd paragraph with your 1st one.

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

So basically this is a thread created so that users can abuse others behind their backs including making accusations about mental health. A real low for an otherwise decent forum. I didn't realise there were so many qualified psychiatrists on here also. No prizes for guessing who said it. You really are dano1

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

a total fucking wet blanket if there ever was one

Edited by Alan Stubbs

@D.A.F.C Don't be disheartened by your inclusion and the damning criticisms of you - take a leaf from the book of someone equally as bad as you. Reconsider your posting styles. Ask yourself daily, "am I achieving my posting goals?" The change in your attitude to P&B will be mirrored in real life, allowing you to become more assertive and well-regarded by your peers.

So basically this is a thread created so that users can abuse others behind their backs including making accusations about mental health. A real low for an otherwise decent forum. I didn't realise there were so many qualified psychiatrists on here also. No prizes for guessing who said it. You really are dano1

dc7eee20972a64abf1abd2698a13319f.jpg

and is he part of this townie gang terrorising young dafc?

Probably. The last posts I saw from him were years back when he made an arse of trolling a Dundee thread, and fell out with a few other Pars fans over some clusterfuck of a supporters forum.

I'm incredibly proud of the strong representation from the Politics forum. There's only about 10 of us active in that sub arguing the same inane shite every night but it's good to see that we fucking hate each other enough to block vote each other in this poll.

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Despite being a Pars fan I've never actually lived in a town, unless you class Rosyth as a town. It's been villages and cities for me.

I’d say Rosyth is a town. However I’d say Cowdenbeath and Kirkcaldy are also towns, so why the townie patter? Fife is strange to the casual onlooker...

Edited by jagfox99