The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Guest Moomintroll
I forgot to wait until this would be at the top of the page. So here you go. Next update on Wednesday.

FFS Miguel, one more reveal tonight could have tipped this into glorious seethy meltdown.

On 01/09/2017 at 23:21, John Lambies Doos said:

Yawn

Just another thread to follow the numerous others. I'd rather discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc.tbh. Yeh sure some people think people are dicks, some people think others are good. At the end of the day it's just opinions. Not really sure anyone actually has meltdowns but heh you wire in mate, hold and publish your poll. In the meantime p&b will carry on just fine.

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Congrats Jmo.... You've managed to turn Miguel into a seething mess. Having a meltdown on his own thread :lol:

:lol:

Why don't you f**k off and discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc? instead of continuing to pollute this thread that you think is so shite? I think you've posted on this thread more than anyone else. You're an absolute worst c**t. 

Edited by Rugster

:lol:

Why don't you f**k off and discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc? instead of continuing to pollute this thread that you think is so shite? I think you've posted on this thread more than anyone else. You're an absolute worst c**t. 

Always good to get things off your chest. Let it out Rugster, let it out.

7 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Don't talk shite. Never been in a fight in my life but I wouldn't watch my dad get battered. I'd fight with him. If I got battered also then so be it.
c***s

Ach, I just made sure it was a fair fight and let my auld man get on with it.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think we've hit peak word count with that one tbf.

Aye, if jmo's his number one hate figure, it's a good job he doesn't take this place seriously.

I might be completely wrong here, but isn't he the older 'casual' at st Johnstone that runs about with the young team ?

That's Aitchy I think. Tams the one who takes Ket every time we concede and spends the game dry humping his sister.