The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

So basically this is a thread created so that users can abuse others behind their backs including making accusations about mental health. A real low for an otherwise decent forum. I didn't realise there were so many qualified psychiatrists on here also. No prizes for guessing who said it. You really are dano1

So basically this is a thread created so that users can abuse others behind their backs including making accusations about mental health. A real low for an otherwise decent forum. I didn't realise there were so many qualified psychiatrists on here also. No prizes for guessing who said it. You really are dano1

Most folk are open about who they have voted for and why. Don't think there's much hiding here.

I voted Miguel Sanchez number one and said some pretty nasty things tbh so hope he doesn't find out all that bile came from me.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Try not to let them see how much they have upset you, its the key to survival on here.

Most folk are open about who they have voted for and why. Don't think there's much hiding here.

I voted Miguel Sanchez number one and said some pretty nasty things tbh so hope he doesn't find out all that bile came from me.

How would he find out it didn’t come from you? Your two options were to post it in public or PM him.

Careful mate. They'll eat you alive with that comment

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I've read that about five times and have no idea what it means. Am I tied for 32nd or just randomly mentioned? Also the list. Where is it?

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"Tied at 32nd we have two users"

You're 31st on goal difference now.

Fair enough on some of that but Miguel did literally tag you in the post.

Not really sure of the connection here lichtie

The whole way through you seem to be taking the piss out of the thread and the people that have contributed to it with their bitchy comments/votes, but nobody has posted on here more than you seem to have done.

If you've got such a problem with it I'm just not sure why you seem to be all over it every time I look.