The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Let's hope he is stranded there with Monarch situation. Can't have a bad boy getting back in the countryemoji57.png

Granny D won't be flying Monarch. He runs his own business and is minted beyond belief, don't you know? Business Class on BA if not his own Lear. 

I must have upset wee precious [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] since he seems to have taken to red dotting all my posts. I think I might resign now, can't cope with this.

If that crayon muncher Bennett doesn’t come top of this list, then P&B has failed. An absolute disaster of a poster and general failure of a human being.

I must have upset wee precious [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] since he seems to have taken to red dotting all my posts. I think I might resign now, can't cope with this.

Speaking of fat ****, whatever happened to walking heart attack Bendarroch? Did he get banned for posting some bigoted shite? An absolute cert for this list if he was still around.

In fairness, the fact you're posting about it clearly means it bothers you.