The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

11 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Davie's excuse for the hanged sex dolls at Celtic Park was a belter.

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:

Makes them easier to carry, was that it? Holy f**k. emoji1.png

Have either of you ever tried carrying a sex doll around?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tied with Davie...

200_s.gif

"Either he actually believes the homophobic, racist, far-right shite he says, or he's a troll who has successfully trolled me on numerous occasions which hurts my limited pride."

"worstcunt"

I'd love to tell you the hatred of people for their political board views is abating here but, no. Here is an American of the south who posts the most asinine shit possible. If there's an opinion to be had you can be sure he's posting the most scorching hot take possible on every subject going, all of it abject nonsense.

He says he's a Rangers fan because he hates one of the teams of the Notre Dame university, nicknamed the Fighting Irish. This was the same for his Yank Mike account, who I'm pretty sure got banned for some hysterical Islamophobia. The same Yank Mike who had an ISIS avatar.

More recently, @TheProgressiveLiberal has expanded his horizons and brought his unique brand of fantasy to General Nonsense. See the Tipping thread where he rivals throbber in the Didnae Happen stakes, telling tales of his psuedo-libertarian outlook on life of American racial purity while being a delivery driver for a Chinese takeaway.

The trolling really just gets sad when he defends everything Donald Trump does. Most recently he was trying to convince us he thought it was cool that the orange anus turned up to see people whose entire lives had been destroyed to throw out kitchen roll like he was playing basketball, it was so half-hearted, it was just sad. And yet, since he joined P&B at the beginning of August he's rocketed up this list. Is that a testament to how concentrated his awfulness has been? Is it a hangover of his previously virulently racist account, of previous misdeeds?

Either way we have all of P&B's hallmarks here. Fantasy, trolling, thread derailment, a profound ignorance of everything around them and an apparent imperviousness to any lasting discipline from the moderators. At least such posters get the universal revilement they deserve.

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

More recently, @TheProgressiveLiberal has expanded his horizons and brought his unique brand of fantasy to General Nonsense. See the Tipping thread where he rivals throbber in the Didnae Happen stakes, telling tales of his psuedo-libertarian outlook on life of American racial purity while being a delivery driver for a Chinese takeaway.

That made me laugh like f**k. :thumsup2

On 08/10/2017 at 11:47, Marshmallo said:

You're at it Throbber. He looks like he'd ask you for 10p for a cup of tea outside Central Station.

The answer is always here's 20p, get me one too!   

Another day, another politically-based walloper. At 24th, with 13 points:

"An obvious troll but is even shite at that so has earned this nomination."

"tit"

"Anyone who has read the Brexit thread will understand why"

Sadly, @McSpreader is no longer with us (or is he), but someone whose idiocy and bigotry reached its zenith during voting here was quite rightly mentioned. He won't be able to defend himself here but I'm sure multiple posters will regale us with their reasons for voting him. I'm sure he hated Poles. Personally my eyes would glaze over whenever I saw one of his posts, but he incited rage in the right people.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Another day, another politically-based walloper. At 24th, with 13 points:

"An obvious troll but is even shite at that so has earned this nomination."

"tit"

"Anyone who has read the Brexit thread will understand why"

Sadly, @McSpreader is no longer with us (or is he), but someone whose idiocy and bigotry reached its zenith during voting here was quite rightly mentioned. He won't be able to defend himself here but I'm sure multiple posters will regale us with their reasons for voting him. I'm sure he hated Poles. Personally my eyes would glaze over whenever I saw one of his posts, but he incited rage in the right people.

If there are 23 worse posters than Mucky then the board's fucked and the poll's fucked.  That you've had 2 replies in 2 hours indicates this.

Put this pathetic mess down humanely and simply list the posters from 23 to Bennett and let's be done with it.

Archived