The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 19th place with 16 points is a user whose posts on one specific subject drew the ire of one specific group.

vwu5k.png

I'll leave you to decide from the testimonials who they're talking about and why they might have voted for him.

"Gav tries way too hard to be one of the m9s, and still (after all these years) has failed to realise that being a Falkirk fan disqualifies him from becoming one."

"Gav just for being Gav. Manages to come across as the worst Falkirk fan even though the majority are idiots. Some achievement."

"Gav is 36 years old and boasts about having 3 tellies. Also has a complete hardon for the Hibernian m9s."

"Gav is lucky not to get my number one spot. Just a terrible poster."

Yes, making the top 20 is @Gaz FFC, a poster so tragic nobody actually cares what his real name is. It makes you feel sorry for the other poster, gav-ffc, who has to put up with multiple cases of mistaken identity, probably. And what is he taken for?

We've spoken earlier in this list about the concept of Yer Da and on the rare occasions when Gav isn't posting about Hibs you see him trying to fit in in other areas with a distinct whiff of yer da about the place. Who could forget the time he bragged that having three televisions made him well-off? Whenever I've seen him posting back and forth with Hibs fans he always reminds me of that painter from the Chewin the Fat sketches who takes things too far. Aye but then the shites are Walnut Whip and yer just like 'at! No Gav. No, we're not.

And who could forget Gav's other favourite subject?

_39197241_bryanjackson203.jpg

At the end of the 2002-2003 season Motherwell finished bottom, partly owing to being in administration. They were not relegated because the winners of the Scottish First Division, Falkirk, played in a shitehole. Gav didn't take this very well and still, fourteen years later, will bleat about it at every opportunity.

The result of all of this is a well-earned place in our run-down, although I think there's one specific group we can thank for his inclusion being so high.

32 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Despite being P & B's crowdw**k king, Gaz FFC is a hardcore Oasis fan, so is alright in my book.

This is poor rationale. He wasn't on my list, but with this information in hand I now wish he was.

54 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

J.w**k Stewart. 

What a little bitch, clearly has f**k all to say,... Only jumps in after the conversation started....

Pipe down cunto, bitch 

OYF

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

J.w**k Stewart. 

What a little bitch, clearly has f**k all to say,... Only jumps in after the conversation started....

Pipe down cunto, bitch 

Where has this come from??

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

J.w**k Stewart. 

Pipe down cunto, bitch 

28 minutes ago, gkneil said:

Where has this come from??

It makes pretty much no sense, so at least it's consistent with every post Slippery P has ever made.

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It makes pretty much no sense, so at least it's consistent with every post Slippery P has ever made.

I see Rodger has engaged with the nonsense, which consistent for him too

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Gaz still got the m9z rattled after all this time? I am quite surprised at that tbh.

Gaz is the only confirmed P&B poster I have met in real life (briefly) as he sold me a ticket for a game in which we were subsequently pumped. I can comfirm he is a gentleman and loves a pint. Not top 20 material IMHO.

Think I’ve met two posters randomly, one by appointment for a business transaction and have known another since high school. None of them Pars.

3 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Despite being P & B's crowdw**k king, Gaz FFC is a hardcore Oasis fan, so is alright in my book.

This is weird as although I've softened my anti-Oasis stance it's undeniable that their fanbase is filled with wankers.

Archived