The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I remember he once posted that he liked "muslimy looking girls". When challenged on what exactly that meant, he became the most defensive I've ever seen anyone on here.

I remember a heck of a lot of squirming when H_B devoted what must've been his entire week to pressing xbl on what he meant.

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A very handsome and witty poster (who shall remain nameless) once asked him to explain why a brick falls to the ground and his reply was because "they just do because they fall down and stuff".

Nobel prize for physics stuff right there.

If he'd phrased it more like "Because it's in their nature." you could have at least had a conversation. He just used to hijack threads by saying something moronic and reply lol wut to everyone who rose to the bait.

19 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I remember a heck of a lot of squirming when H_B devoted what must've been his entire week to pressing xbl on what he meant.

That doesn't sound like H_B, making a single solitary point over one week.

Not at all.

B-22bKAVIAAMZNM.jpg

Tied at 25th with 11 points and 1 first place votes we have two posters. Up first, an extension on the theme of Lex. I wrote about how I was misled by Lex's apparent character witness suggestion of him being a quality poster with worthwhile opinions. My first encounter of this poster, who returned about two years ago after a hiatus. Allegedly at Her Majest's pleasure, but I can't comment on that. Anyhoo, the first time I saw this poster commenting on a thread he was welcomed back by none other than The_Kincardine, who lamented his absence. Now, if that doesn't stand up as a symbol of impending doom, what does?

Only the one quote:

"Would find extenuating circumstances to defend Pol Pot for committing genocide on 3m Cambodians if he were a Celtic player. Even used pictures of dead Palestinian children in a match thread. (I remain convinced this is a Seamus alias so will change if confirmed)"

Yes, that is an actual thing which happened. During last year's Champions League qualifier between Celtic and Hapoel Beer-Sheva, in defence of the Celtic support's display of Palestinian flags, this poster posted actual picures of actual dead children. If I recall correctly he wasn't even banned instantly after this, somehow. This is someone who appeared to be a grown man, at least in his thirties. @Davie Bhoy was fond of derailing threads whenever one of the diddied had the temerity to point out how intellectually bankrupt his posts were, all the while complaining about others going off-topic, but it's for one incident he is quite rightly remembered and forgotten.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

I googled "Celtic full kit w****r" looking for the one of the guy with brown shorts but found a picture which I thought looked more like what I expected Davie to look like.

Since it seems to have taken in one of his own, I appear to have been successful.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Is that an actual picture of davie?

If so, what is the context behind it?

Brings a whole new level to the phrase "full kit w****r".

ETA - Damn, too slow

Edited by The OP

11 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Davie's excuse for the hanged sex dolls at Celtic Park was a belter.

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:

Makes them easier to carry, was that it? Holy f**k. emoji1.png

Have either of you ever tried carrying a sex doll around?

Tied with Davie...

200_s.gif

"Either he actually believes the homophobic, racist, far-right shite he says, or he's a troll who has successfully trolled me on numerous occasions which hurts my limited pride."

"worstcunt"

I'd love to tell you the hatred of people for their political board views is abating here but, no. Here is an American of the south who posts the most asinine shit possible. If there's an opinion to be had you can be sure he's posting the most scorching hot take possible on every subject going, all of it abject nonsense.

He says he's a Rangers fan because he hates one of the teams of the Notre Dame university, nicknamed the Fighting Irish. This was the same for his Yank Mike account, who I'm pretty sure got banned for some hysterical Islamophobia. The same Yank Mike who had an ISIS avatar.

More recently, @TheProgressiveLiberal has expanded his horizons and brought his unique brand of fantasy to General Nonsense. See the Tipping thread where he rivals throbber in the Didnae Happen stakes, telling tales of his psuedo-libertarian outlook on life of American racial purity while being a delivery driver for a Chinese takeaway.

The trolling really just gets sad when he defends everything Donald Trump does. Most recently he was trying to convince us he thought it was cool that the orange anus turned up to see people whose entire lives had been destroyed to throw out kitchen roll like he was playing basketball, it was so half-hearted, it was just sad. And yet, since he joined P&B at the beginning of August he's rocketed up this list. Is that a testament to how concentrated his awfulness has been? Is it a hangover of his previously virulently racist account, of previous misdeeds?

Either way we have all of P&B's hallmarks here. Fantasy, trolling, thread derailment, a profound ignorance of everything around them and an apparent imperviousness to any lasting discipline from the moderators. At least such posters get the universal revilement they deserve.