Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

I can't stand the morons that perpetrate criminal acts whilst supposedly supporting Rangers. I'd hope that the Police will get these clowns and prosecute them to the maximum extent of the law. 

I'd also hope Rangers would ban them. 

Not sure what you mean by vanishing act but also not sure why any poster on here should have enough to condemn or defend these idiots if they don't want to. 

Ive yet to see a Thistle fan comment on the poor tackles on Tuesday night by their players but I'm not bothered if no one comments. It's up to them if they want to. 

The challenge where Ryan Jack was supposedly injured, was actually a foul by Jack. If you watch it carefully, you can see that the Thistle player tries to put his foot on the ball to turn away from Jack, who lunges in. He slightly mistimes his skill move and misses the ball. Not a stamp, not a foul on Jack, but a foul by Jack. Erskine's challenge is obviously a red card, although it's for intent rather than contact with the Rangers player. The theatrics from him is entirely predictable, but there is no actual contact. Shameful display of simulation.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The challenge where Ryan Jack was supposedly injured, was actually a foul by Jack. If you watch it carefully, you can see that the Thistle player tries to put his foot on the ball to turn away from Jack, who lunges in. He slightly mistimes his skill move and misses the ball. Not a stamp, not a foul on Jack, but a foul by Jack. Erskine's challenge is obviously a red card, although it's for intent rather than contact with the Rangers player. The theatrics from him is entirely predictable, but there is no actual contact. Shameful display of simulation.

No actual contact? You need a trip to Specsavers or are you a grade 1 ref? 

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I rank going to Ibrox alongside a Britain First or KKK meeting.
Some are staunch, some are just there for a seat but everyone accepts of the message of hatred.

Absolutely nonsense. So every Celtic fan supports the IRA? 

What age are you? 

No contact for me either, he flew in on Morelos left side yet Morelos went down holding his right shin. The theatrics were awful. Still a sending off though.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

No contact for me either, he flew in on Morelos left side yet Morelos went down holding his right shin. The theatrics were awful. Still a sending off though.

I mentioned above, I'm not keen on Morellos diving. Definitely not my idea of football. 

Like his work rate and goals mind you. 

Yeah that cheers me up. What cheers you up?

Signing songs about killing Catholics?

Smashing up 70+ chairs at firhill?

Stealing and burning flags off thistle

Or

Watching our club DIE and doing nothing about it?

Oh
And I forgot about racist social media abuse towards thistle fan. That usually brings a smile to rangers fans faces . [emoji2]

8 hours ago, Public menace said:

Oh
And I forgot about racist social media abuse towards thistle fan. That usually brings a smile to rangers fans faces . emoji2.png

Try reading my previous posts in this thread. 

Then you can apologise for being a halfwit and we can maybe actually have some intelligent and interesting discourse. 

Or you can blindly assume that every Rangers fan is the same as the cretins you're talking about and continue to be a halfwit. 

Watching those two games, it is hard to escape the conclusion that Rangers, as a club and its fans, are in a very dark place right now.  Loathed and laughed at by virtually everyone, a team comprising several absolute prima donnas and supporters crazed with ultra-British nationalism, quasi-fascist too.  There are loads of decent Gers fans out there - they can't be happy with how this is all shaping up. They need to make their voices heard and take their club back.

11 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

Have you watched it? Erskine's boot is up and dangerous but he doesn't touch your player with it at all. But, as I've said, a definite red card.

Archived