Celtic v Ross County

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

If you had said the Lincoln imps was humiliating then i would agree but Barcelona and PSG your talking mince

Each to their own Willy, but I wouldn't be happy with either humiliating result if I was a Celtic fan.

I suppose its where you set your standards. If being ahead of Rangers is your sole ambition then who am I to argue.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Each to their own Willy, but I wouldn't be happy with either humiliating result if I was a Celtic fan.

I suppose its where you set your standards. If being ahead of Rangers is your sole ambition then who am I to argue.

I didn't say i was happy with the results,Brendan Rodgers needs to find a way of beating these teams like O'Neil,Strachan and Lennon did.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

As for rangers is there any Celtic fan out there worried about Pedro and his billyfighters?

It looks like a boring training game.

It must shite being a Celtic fan. No wonder they're all over *** threads. They must get literally no enjoyment from watching their own team.

Really!! That's what you think??

I'll never understand that diddy mentality. Ever.

Archived