Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

is it worth buying if i have last years game, is the mechanics that much of a jump to make me splash out

At the end I found last year's game too easy on the hardest mode.

This year's game is harder, takes a bit of getting used to but the game play is brilliant. Even online is so much fun, not often you can say that about PES. The vibe in this thread is completely different, normally it would be an annual bitchfest about how shite Konami are but they have improved it again this year.

Plus the Scottish Option File has Rangers in it, albeit they look pretty rank, so its realistic too :P.

Finally finished Division 7 last night, winning 3-0 at Dortmund, but this was my streak before hand. 

I had absolutely romped each division before hand. 

Mrs is out for the evening, so will go again tonight and try to get promotion. 

Pes.png

Got this for my birthday off my gf, like the opposite of those folk that post about Fifa day on social media for likes, but will only get the chance to play it tonight, can someone link me up with an idiot's guide to installing option files (ps4) pls?

6 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Got this for my birthday off my gf, like the opposite of those folk that post about Fifa day on social media for likes, but will only get the chance to play it tonight, can someone link me up with an idiot's guide to installing option files (ps4) pls?

http://www.gamesradar.com/pes-2018-ps4-xbox-one-option-file/

Finally finished Division 7 last night, winning 3-0 at Dortmund, but this was my streak before hand. 
I had absolutely romped each division before hand. 
Mrs is out for the evening, so will go again tonight and try to get promotion. 
Pes.png.bd12f6fe7a601f853c1ff87c5024ac47.png

I’m not in division 7 but unsure if that means I can’t play you - did Buffon have a stormer in that 3-2 game at the end of your run? If so that was me.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m not in division 7 but unsure if that means I can’t play you - did Buffon have a stormer in that 3-2 game at the end of your run? If so that was me.

The 3-3 one? Yes he seemed to be in, inspired form.  One header sticks in mind from Immobile which he somehow kept out from a matter of yards. 

The 3-3 one? Yes he seemed to be in, inspired form.  One header sticks in mind from Immobile which he somehow kept out from a matter of yards. 

No on that screenshot you beat Porto 3-2, my badge is Porto and I played a Scottish guy and lost 3-2 last night.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

No on that screenshot you beat Porto 3-2, my badge is Porto and I played a Scottish guy and lost 3-2 last night.

Sorry with you now. Wouldn't have been me, only play as Lazio online! 

On the train just now but a rough guide is...

Download zip file off pesworld.co.uk

extract all from the file

move that folder into a newly created folder titled WEPES on your usb

stick the usb from your pc into your ps4

go to the edit menu

then import competition data , images, teams ect from usb

then load the items . the good thing is you can choose the option to swap over automatically and not have to do every single one manually.

then load the data from the

On 10/11/2017 at 19:23, LondonHMFC said:

Some strike.

I scored this, if this link works https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=socialtwistnav

Doesn't work but its the 2nd video down, Mane scoring.

My unbeaten record in the Master League with Napoli came to an end with a 0-2 defeat against Lazio. Two points behind Juventus and still in the Champions League. 

Some of the bids you receive in this game are hilarious. I have been offered 21 million for 35 year old Pepe Reina. :lol: I have Donnarumma as number 1 so Reina can go.

Archived