The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

Young McCrorie looks like he could develop into a handy player, strength of depth in the squad needs improving that was a big difference.
Obviously the compliance officer will deal with Broonaldo but Pedro fcuked up in not having someone in the team who can dish it out.
Overall a fair result for a team who took their chances, just not clinical enough.

Hurting big time.

***s, know your place.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Don't laugh , that's a fair assessment in his head.

I didn't watch or listen to it and I know he's talking out of his arse, Rangers fan gonna Rangers fan.

By the way....not that it needed confirming but the days of Rangers/The Rangers 2012 dominating Scottish football on and off the pitch in more ways than one are well and truly over.

We run the fucking bingo now and dont you forget it 8)

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Shit hot mate.

That place is fucking falling to bits by the way, utter hole.

The toilets are even worse than Pittodrie, one I used at HT in centre of Broomloan rear had no lights working in it, pishing using your phone as a torchlight is not good. Fucking dump.

Nice to see my pre match comments on McCrorie were wrong - there's plenty of potential there as he's rapid and has some leap on him - seems very level headed too.

Wouldn't blame him for either goal, clearly passes Griffiths on for the second - that other centre half is utter brutal. McCrorie very clearly a better one on one defender than him.

All in all, Celtic hilariously far in front though.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Young McCrorie looks like he could develop into a handy player, strength of depth in the squad needs improving that was a big difference.

Obviously the compliance officer will deal with Broonaldo but Pedro fcuked up in not having someone in the team who can dish it out.

Overall a fair result for a team who took their chances, just not clinical enough.

^^^^^ Loser.

That place is fucking falling to bits by the way, utter hole.
The toilets are even worse than Pittodrie, one I used at HT in centre of Broomloan rear had no lights working in it, pishing using your phone as a torchlight is not good. Fucking dump.

Been like that for years mate.

Shitehole.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

By the way....not that it needed confirming but the days of Rangers/The Rangers 2012 dominating Scottish football on and off the pitch in more ways than one are well and truly over.

We run the fucking bingo now and dont you forget it 8)

3-2 against Annan is some result right enough.

Archived