The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

A tiny bit better from Rangers and quite a bit worse from Celtic than usual but still should've been comfortably more than two in the end. I can understand why Celtic are better but Rangers have no excuses for that big a difference in quality if they're spending shree million on that Pena boy. Genuinely looks like a Sunday league player.

Can't really get my head around all the folk who watch this purely to get upset about everything as well. I've got as much disdain for all the bigotry pish as anyone but sitting there listening out for everything you can have a greet about doesn't seem like a great Saturday to me.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown and Griffiths celebration was good, extremely envious of them, imagine being in a position where you could have a stadium full of 40k **** seething at you just by smiling at them, knowing they could do f**k all about it.

Griffiths really is starting to enjoy the wind up stuff a bit too much though. He's stepping it up a notch every time he plays ****. Shown by the bodyguards on the posts at the end. [emoji1]

Give it a few games and he'll have a Union Jack out his sock taking a lighter to it.

11 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

A few massive English Clubs were really interested in signing Broony (spurs & Man Utd being 2) but he was really settled at Celtic and had no interest in leaving.

I would have loved to see him go down there and run the show but it is what it is. As it is he's still developed into an absolutely word class midfielder.

You talk an awful lot of pish at times.

38 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Sellick didn't even have to get out of first gear :lol:

Hopefully it will finally start to dawn on the deluded c***s that it will be a very long time before they're gawn fur 55 :lol: 

I've been getting the most amusement out of their signing policy the last couple of years.  Last year it was going for 55 with Clint Hill, Pip Senderos, Niko Krancjaer, and Joey Barton, this year it's 3 million on Carlos Pena

You talk an awful lot of pish at times.

Mods, how long can you let this continued disgusting bullying campaign go on for?

I thought it was because we were in the same league Grangemouth bairn bud and it was banter but clearly you have some sort of hidden agenda against Dominique and the Hibernian support in general on here when all we want to do is talk about our teams.

Please mate, cut it out.

I'm really looking forward to the days when Celtic:

Get 10 in a row
Get 55

Rangers fans just won't be able to cope. They'll crumble. They might just give up forever because they'll have nothing to cheer about anymore. Celtic will have completed the game.

A few massive English Clubs were really interested in signing Broony (spurs & Man Utd being 2) but he was really settled at Celtic and had no interest in leaving.

I would have loved to see him go down there and run the show but it is what it is. As it is he's still developed into an absolutely word class midfielder.

56ed552265fd989fc2c27478c774b62e.gif

Archived