Kilmarnock v Ross County (Sat 30th Sep 17)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Can we have Scott Boyd back now?

I'm afraid he's experienced the metropolitan buzz of Kilmarnock, so a rural backwater like Dingwall would be a step back in time for the Ginger Prince.

Missing this game tomorrow and trying to do a 'Likely Lads', and avoid the result until I can see it on Alba at 6. Quite looking forward to the prospect of watching Killie live on the telly, genuinely unsure as to the last time it happened - want to say a league cup game against Celtic in 08/09.

Missing this game tomorrow and trying to do a 'Likely Lads', and avoid the result until I can see it on Alba at 6. Quite looking forward to the prospect of watching Killie live on the telly, genuinely unsure as to the last time it happened - want to say a league cup game against Celtic in 08/09.

Fingers crossed ???? it doesn't spoil your evening! Hopefully the Stella I'll have consumed by the time you watch it is in celebration rather than to forget as has been the case for too long!

Poor uneducated Cammy. It's predominantly cattle round these parts, not sheep. Dingwall is at sea level, lower grazing = normally cattle, higher grazing = normally sheep. You're just embarrassing yourself here TBH.

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Cattle....sheep.............any port in a storm eh?

You'll still need your wellies, but mibbies a wee ladder anaw..

Not really no, sheep tend to be out on larger estates and don't produce all that much shite in comparison to cattle so you wouldn't particularly need wellies. Equally, cattle would still be on summer grazing right now and not being wintered and fattened indoors yet so won't be surrounded by massive piles of shite either. Come on guys, this is basic stuff.

Archived