Dundee v Hearts

I think Hearts will finish above Dundee this season.
What do you think?

Are you trying to make some sort of point? I think both will finish in the bottom six but avoiding the relegation places. Final placings are pretty much irrelevant thereafter.

Are you happy with how Hearts played?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Muggy said:

Are you trying to make some sort of point? I think both will finish in the bottom six but avoiding the relegation places. Final placings are pretty much irrelevant thereafter.

I wasn't there so  I have no idea how Hearts played.

I am reasonably confident that Levein will eventually get it right.  Our 8 home games in a row should shunt us up the league a wee bit. 

Despite all the talk of hoofball  I'm confident Hearts will will finish above Dundee this season. 

I wasn't there so  I have no idea how Hearts played.
I am reasonably confident that Levein will eventually get it right.  Our 8 home games in a row should shunt us up the league a wee bit. 
Despite all the talk of hoofball  I'm confident Hearts will will finish above Dundee this season. 

St. Johnstone have shown that hoofball can get you quite far in Scottish football. Nothing wrong with it.

Do you think Hearts will finish in the top six?

1 minute ago, JP THE DEE said:

Seen both Hearts and Hibs at Dens,Hibs far better football team.

That's what you tend to find, we get the ball on the deck and play football, cutting edge at times. Hearts are a big physical team who have little interest in playing the game the right way. It's the type of thing that holds the game back in this country IMO.

4 hours ago, Muggy said:

On current form, only St Johnstone continuing their bad run will give us a top six finish.

I've only just seen the highlights but Hearts did look the better team overall.

Levein will come good eventually though but shocking defending from us yesterday. Levein putting Buaben in defence, or just on the park, will not go down as one of his best moves. That said, we seem to be lumbered again with strikers who fail to score on a regular basis though Isma's work-rate can't be faulted.

Archived