Dundee v Hearts

With Dundee struggling a bit and Hearts back to grinding out results under Levein I'm tempted to go for a score draw.

However, I'm in Tayside this weekend and will probably attend so lump on the Dee to secure a win.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody post that photie of the boy whose hair looks like a hat as the other boy who looks a bit like Davie Cooper hugs him.

We can then get Stuart Maconie on to discuss how fantastic the 80s/fluorescent socks/getting eaten by dinosaurs were.

Hibs fans seem like a scummier lot, but are up for a laugh and rather friendlier. You just get a sneering, up themselves vibe from Hearts as a club that thinks above their station. I must admit, I do quite like Hibs, it's probably more their former players like O'Connor and Riordan that give off the negative vibe.

39 minutes ago, Darren said:

Given Dundee's greatest achievement in the last 50-odd years of denying Hearts a league title was also Hibs' most celebrated moment until recently, the love-in seems apt.

Imagine if you did win the league that day.  That would have meant Hearts had won the top prize in Scottish football more recently than us.   

29 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Imagine if you did win the league that day.  That would have meant Hearts had won the top prize in Scottish football more recently than us.   

Hearts players were a bit busy preparing to deal with the Cuban Missile Crisis in '62.

Archived