Dundee v Hearts

I'm confused by Dundee fans and their "patter" about 86. You would think most fans would have wanted any team outside the old firm to win the league. 

We needed the win to get into Europe. It was never about Hearts and Smeltic.
TBF I would much have preferred it had you been coming to Dens that day as champions and then just laid down to us, instead of just laying down to us.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Us non 60 year old Hearts fans pretending like a game when folk still lived in caves and hunted mammoths didn't matter is poor patter tbf.

You can tell this by all the colour photos from that day.

:lol:

Spoiler

It'll be 3-0 Hearts btw, Dundee aren't very good.

Aye I was in a pub full of hearts fans before the game after getting the train down to tynecastle last season, there was a few of us in there and obviously after a few too many shandies etc on the way down the road decided it was a good idea to have a sing song about it. Some Hearts fans were up for a laugh about it but a few others were absolutely boiling. Pleasing.

thankyou 

I remember a few seasons ago, we were promoted when Rangers died. That Dundee squad (built for second tier football and woefully unprepared for the top flight), still managed to beat Hearts regularly. For that reason, the fact you built a stand and forgot to order the seats, that you call yourselves "Jambos" and have Craig Levein as manager, I am of the opinion that Hearts are hopeless as a club from top to bottom. I expect Dundee to win by 8 clear goals. If we don't, it will be off the fucking minter charts.

Thank you.

I remember a few seasons ago, we were promoted when Rangers died. That Dundee squad (built for second tier football and woefully unprepared for the top flight), still managed to beat Hearts regularly. For that reason, the fact you built a stand and forgot to order the seats, that you call yourselves "Jambos" and have Craig Levein as manager, I am of the opinion that Hearts are hopeless as a club from top to bottom. I expect Dundee to win by 8 clear goals. If we don't, it will be off the fucking minter charts.

Thank you.

58f3b657d265e_phone494.thumb.jpg.205e7b89200726afa1c27a2e1c5696ee.jpg

On 27/09/2017 at 03:52, Darren said:

Given Dundee's greatest achievement in the last 50-odd years of denying Hearts a league title was also Hibs' most celebrated moment until recently, the love-in seems apt.

Bitch please. That game doesn't even come close to winning the league, relegating the dabs or winning the Tennents Soccer Sixes.

12 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Us non 60 year old Hearts fans pretending like a game when folk still lived in caves and hunted mammoths didn't matter is poor patter tbf.

You can tell this by all the colour photos from that day.

:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

It'll be 3-0 Hearts btw, Dundee aren't very good.

This is why we still post them.

Have a Greetie.

Greeting Tit.jpg

15 hours ago, K.T said:

Thank you.

Rab Douglas' performances in goal against us that season were nothing short of some crazy magic shit.

Rab Douglas' performances in goal against us that season were nothing short of some crazy magic shit.

Rab was derried. He knew we were up against it and that he was the last line of the defence, so he did what he had to do. There were rumours that pre-match he would watch the scene from Lord of the rings when Gandalf takes on that big fucking Balrog thing. I can confirm that on at least three occasions I saw him make a save and scream "you shall not pass". So the rumours were probably true. That no good Jambo f**k Scott Bain could learn a thing or two from Rab. In fact, Kyle Gourlay saved a penalty in the development league so he could probably learn something from him as well.

16 hours ago, K.T said:

Thank you.

Bookmarked

So I can gloat when you only win by 7

Archived