Dundee v Hearts

Bookmarked

So I can gloat when you only win by 7

Dundee to win by eight clear goals will look awful tempting to Levein and Lafferty when they're holding their failed coupon slips and looking at their dwindling bank accounts.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/09/2017 at 12:23, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You get the impression that Dundee Fans drag out the '86 stuff more out of duty than glee. Even they are bored of it but they know it's expected of them.

Bored off it? Not a chance. 

AlbertKidd Dundee Supporters Club. 

20 hours ago, K.T said:

I remember a few seasons ago, we were promoted when Rangers died. That Dundee squad (built for second tier football and woefully unprepared for the top flight), still managed to beat Hearts regularly. For that reason, the fact you built a stand and forgot to order the seats, that you call yourselves "Jambos" and have Craig Levein as manager, I am of the opinion that Hearts are hopeless as a club from top to bottom. I expect Dundee to win by 8 clear goals. If we don't, it will be off the fucking minter charts.

Thank you.

Luckily you won't be up against a  team managed by John Fucking McGlynn this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Dundee fans are a bunch of shite c***s.

Hope Smudger gets run over by the Herts team bus.

"thank you"

M8, if your team bus ran over Smudger it would be a write off and your team would all be in intensive care in Ninewells.

Luckily you won't be up against a  team managed by John Fucking McGlynn this weekend.

But we will be up against a team managed by Craig Levein. The last time he could be considered a semi-competent manager was 2009. You should've gone for Owen Coyle when you had the chance.

John McGlynn and Craig Levein - Hesrts love appointing managers with sinster looking reactolite glasses. 

Avril looks like he harbours some very dark secrets. I bet he could help police with their enquiries in locating several missing persons.

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I think a lot of fans are judging him on the last 9 months or so he's been Hearts manager in all but name......

If true why does the system and selection resemble absolutely nothing like what we got under Cathro or Neilson?  Tough one.

Archived