Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realistically should be beating diddy shite like Hearts so glad we got there in the end. Good to go into the break on the back of some decent form. Haber for Moussa and El Bak punted in the sea and I reckon we've got a pretty solid side. A-Jay has been very promising since he came in.

I think we deserved the win overall. Hearts didn't look dangerous until we gifted them their goal. 

The team selection was interesting to say the least. But Neil McCann the tinker man pulled it off. 

Randomly came across their track “unicorn invasion of Dundee” the other week. Mental stuff.

Hello RawB, here's an interesting fact about Gloryhammer. It was invented by myself and Chris Bowes when we were steaming back in 2009/10. He told me recently that I came up with song titles such as 'Beneath Cowdenbeath', but I honestly can't remember that part. It was originally supposed to be an Alestorm side project. An attempt at being even more ridiculous. Anyway, please continue with the laughing at Hearts.

Thank you.

From the BBC website regarding Jambos goal
'The striker intercepted Sofien Moussa's short pass back and rounded Dundee goalkeeper Scott Bain to score.'
WTF. 50 yard pin point to Lafferties boot. Absolute howler. What was he thinking....

24 minutes ago, Maslow said:

From the BBC website regarding Jambos goal
'The striker intercepted Sofien Moussa's short pass back and rounded Dundee goalkeeper Scott Bain to score.'
WTF. 50 yard pin point to Lafferties boot. Absolute howler. What was he thinking....

If only he kicked the ball as hard as he kicked the drinks box when subbied they would have still been looking for the ball on the Prove road.

40 minutes ago, K.T said:

Hello RawB, here's an interesting fact about Gloryhammer. It was invented by myself and Chris Bowes when we were steaming back in 2009/10. He told me recently that I came up with song titles such as 'Beneath Cowdenbeath', but I honestly can't remember that part. It was originally supposed to be an Alestorm side project. An attempt at being even more ridiculous. Anyway, please continue with the laughing at Hearts.

Thank you.

Apologies for getting back to this mr Twist but as a confirmed metal head I was wondering if you might be able to supply a link to where I might sample you're fine musical musings?

Thank you

Spence, Waddell and Hendry - 3 great young prospects for us. Thought Holt was excellent too. The striker problem is clearly not resolved but 3 points were what we deserved today. Thought our bookings were pretty harsh and overall the officials were again pish.

Yeah Dee Man - main stand. I was towards the Cox for the first half and I was waiting for the Ref to disallow the first goal for the carrying on at the back post but thankfully he didn’t. Moussa is fucking dross, FEB couldn’t hit a barn door and A-J is as slow as a week in the jail.

Well, after Moussa's pin-point 50 yard raking through ball to the striker, I was definitely not expecting a home win. Some other random musings:

If he isn't getting punted straight away, could someone please explain the offside rule to Moussa??

If they don't want half the Derry either exploding with rage or having heart attacks, please sort out this short goal kick routine.

Spence looked good again - tough tackling and using the ball pretty effectively and efficiently.

Kamara had another great game - if only he could look for a forward pass every now and then...

Deacon is really not showing anything. A few times he had the ball at this feet and could neither beat a man nor pick out a pass.

Holt took three or four corners that didn't hit the first man - Hallelujah!  (obviously had the assist for the first goal too).

What exactly does Lafferty need to do to get booked?

Cheer up, Craig Levein...

Archived