Dundee v Hearts

13 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I think a lot of fans are judging him on the last 9 months or so he's been Hearts manager in all but name......

Actually this kind of chat is far more cretinous than judging him on his time as Scotland manager.

Very sneaky of him to make noticeable changes in approach to training and tactics from Neilson to Cathro to Daly to himself.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

If true why does the system and selection resemble absolutely nothing like what we got under Cathro or Neilson?  Tough one.

I agree Neilson was his own man.  What was done when Cathro was there looked like some sort of bizarre experiment.  Kind of like playing a match with no strikers.

Guys, I think it would all just be a lot easier if you admitted that Levein isn't a good enough manager for the top league anymore. We all know it's true. It's OK. Hearts will finish bottom six this season, but avoid the play offs and you'll have a competent manager next season. Everything is going to be fine.

Guys, I think it would all just be a lot easier if you admitted that Levein isn't a good enough manager for the top league anymore. We all know it's true. It's OK. Hearts will finish bottom six this season, but avoid the play offs and you'll have a competent manager next season. Everything is going to be fine.

On the subject of potential future Hearts managers.

How is Neil McCann getting on?

If you had to compare Hearts as a football club to a P&B poster they'd definitely be BoredomGuy.

Boring c***s.

In the last 5 years we've won a 5-1 Derby cup final, gone into administration, got relegated, won the championship at a canter keeping the **** down as we went, lost 7-0 won 10-0, drawn at Anfield lost to Maltese brickies, saved the club, bought fan ownership within our grasp, had the former chairman flee to Russia, built a new stand, forgotten to order seats on time and had to play at Murrayfield, made a recklessly experimental managerial appointment and introduced a giant cow shaped piggy bank.

And we're a boring club

This is probably just as well

I don't think my nerves could handle following an interesting club.

Archived