Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the last 5 years we've won a 5-1 Derby cup final, gone into administration, got relegated, won the championship at a canter keeping the **** down as we went, lost 7-0 won 10-0, drawn at Anfield lost to Maltese brickies, saved the club, bought fan ownership within our grasp, had the former chairman flee to Russia, built a new stand, forgotten to order seats on time and had to play at Murrayfield, made a recklessly experimental managerial appointment and introduced a giant cow shaped piggy bank.

And we're a boring club

This is probably just as well

I don't think my nerves could handle following an interesting club.

Hurts me you put so much effort into trying to prove your club is similar to me. It's not as if I'm boring anyway, I regularly eat mini rolls mere minutes before my tea.

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Spence having a very good game.  Too many in the Derry not being patient enough at goal kicks though!

With every right though. I’ll be surprised if we don’t lose a goal from the tippy-tappy stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

We've played well IMO but holy f**k these short passes between Bain and his defenders aren't good for the heart. 

I've had a few palpitations myself. I thought Bain was maybe carrying a leg injury until he eventually decided to kick a goal kick straight up the park and got an ironic cheer from the Derry.

Spence having a very good game.  Too many in the Derry not being patient enough at goal kicks though!

He’s looking like a decent bit of business. Think Holt revels in this wing back role too.

Hearts look pretty poor so far.

Probs finish 3-1 them now.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s looking like a decent bit of business. Think Holt revels in this wing back role too.

Hearts look pretty poor so far.

Probs finish 3-1 them now.

You in the main stand Spud? You might've missed Holt's sublime meg then cross.

Spence does look good although I'm struggling to tell the difference between him and Gowser at times as my picture looks like it was filmed on a Mars Bar and streamed on a piece of rope.

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

With every right though. I’ll be surprised if we don’t lose a goal from the tippy-tappy stuff. 

I hear what you are saying but it does open up space in midefield.  Some of the ones moaning about it in the Derry though are the same guys that moan about the big punt up the park.  

I think it's right try out this sort of thing against one of the poorer teams in the league.

I stumbled across "Heroes of Dundee" by Gloryhammer

If you like Dundee, and preposterous sci-fi themed power metal then this might be your thing.

Randomly came across their track “unicorn invasion of Dundee” the other week. Mental stuff.

Archived