The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Was always gonna be a double firings as there is always 5 for the interviews. Think two of Michaela, James and Sarah will be the finalists.

Aye but see my post after yours. Has it not always been the second last week were interviews? They must have changed the set-up this year.

Ooft. Didn't see that coming.

I thought the interviews were episode 13? Though he never said you're hired next week so I assume they are coming back for another task the 4 of them?

Interviews are the 'semi final' now are they not? 5 down to 2 next week giving you two final programmes before Christmas?

One of the panelists said she thought Elizabeth was winning it and it was greeted with a big nod of the head. I assume the BBC2 follow up show is done after it all finishes so he would already know the result?

Not sure how they film it tbh. The "You're fired" shownseems like it's done relatively recently? I'm not sure. This it the first year I've watched it so no idea who knows what at this stage.

This sort of thing happens every year. I'm not sure how much the fired candidates know about how it turns out or if they play dumb or whatever. One thing I'm far more sure of, however, is Lord Sugar's witty "not so much x, more like y" or "Hugo Bossy" comments are definitely added post-production.

Quite a dull episode without any real question over the right candidates being fired.

Both sets of clothes were fucking hideous.

2 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Is episode 14 not usually a meet the finalist type episode?

There is usually a meet the final five programme,  followed by the interviews with three fired, then the series recap with the Sunday after that being the final.

Edit: A quick look at the tv schedule has 'The Final Five' on Friday (8th), the interviews a week Wednesday (13th),  'The Apprentice: Why I Fired Them' on Thursday 14th December and the final on the 17th (Sunday), no doubt running late because of the SPotY.

Edited by meanmistermustard

Jade, for all her mistakes, carried that task as well as Harrison and Sarah, who were both as useful as tits on a fish.  Two people asked Harrison what he did and he couldn't answer the question and Sarah, for all her negotiating let Jade carry the can for not getting a good deal.

Sarah should have gone too, for me.  Harsh on Jade

25 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Jade, for all her mistakes, carried that task as well as Harrison and Sarah, who were both as useful as tits on a fish.  Two people asked Harrison what he did and he couldn't answer the question and Sarah, for all her negotiating let Jade carry the can for not getting a good deal.

Sarah should have gone too, for me.  Harsh on Jade

I agreed with that.  Jade was left to do the majority of the hard work on her own.  She won the magazine pitch but it was all down to the fact she chose a product that nobody was wanting to buy.  Harrison literally did nothing.

Sugar was clearly wanting the other team to lose so he could get rid of Joanna and Elizabeth.  Out of nowhere Joanna was excellent though.  If this is her business plan then maybe she has a chance of winning this?  Clearly knows her stuff.  

At the point now though where we have no clue who will get to the final as literally anybody could have an excellent business plan.