The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

On 13/11/2018 at 14:49, Armand 2 said:

They are almost all utterly, fucking useless as business people. I'm fairly confident that the final two will be Kayode and Tom; the former who Sugar and Claude quite evidently like as he can sell and the latter who seems about the only candidate capable of measured thought.

Well, that was spectacularly wrong.

Oooft, didnt see that coming. For me over the series to date Kayode has been just about the top candidate. He did have a shocker though. The fact that in the Boardroom he still couldnt follow that losing money was worse than sitting doing nothing sealed his fate.

In contrast to the others I thought Tom didnt do that badly and didnt deserve to go. Sabrina clearly has no idea how much work there is in painting. Jasmine was lucky not to be brought back too.

To be honest there were more awful candidates in the yellow team but doing at least a half decent job on the big assignment meant they were always going to win.

That Tom has about as much charisma as a pile of dog shite. Captain beige. Hes clearly never, ever, done any actual landscaping or tree surgery in his life as if he had he would have destroyed the other team of he had. Must just sit in an office and make phone calls.

Pished myself at the two donkeys painting the bench with the two smallest brushes known to mankind too. 

And that other team leader guy reminds me of Ed Milliband. Cant stand him.

Such a cringefest.

I'm not getting where everybody has Kayode down as a front runner?  Yes he's good at selling but the guy was awful at anything business related.  A rubbish public speaker and he always seemed to be confused by business matters.  Trying to price a job at £130 yesterday was an absolute joke.

I'm not getting where everybody has Kayode down as a front runner?  Yes he's good at selling but the guy was awful at anything business related.  A rubbish public speaker and he always seemed to be confused by business matters.  Trying to price a job at £130 yesterday was an absolute joke.

Aye pretty much agree. The guy had absolutely no business sense. To maintain he at least got £130, even after it was pointed out it was a £70 loss, summed him up.

A likeable gobshite but he would have been torn apart in the interviews.

Aye pretty much agree. The guy had absolutely no business sense. To maintain he at least got £130, even after it was pointed out it was a £70 loss, summed him up.

A likeable gobshite but he would have been torn apart in the interviews.

This is why I’m sad he’s been papped out. I’d have loved to watch him getting tied up in knots by the interviewers.

Probably the right decision to get rid of him, but the PM was fucking pointless as well. He’s the only one with any experience of any sort in that industry and he looked like he was incapable of running a bath.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 11/13/2018 at 14:25, well fan for life said:
This is nailed on that the guy who does this for a living will be absolutely fucking useless.

You called it - the big money job - had £2100 accepted but then did such a piss poor job (his fault because he didn't buy enough) that they were only willing to pay £400.

He was obviously attempting to make profit by doing things on the cheap but ffs that was an embarrassment. He should have been sent packing as well.