Fortnite Battle Royale

Dindeleux

42 minutes ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

Finally got my first win, not ashamed to say I camped in a building the entire match, got lucky with the storm meaning I didn’t have to move from haunted hills & only kill I got all game was on the last guy remainingemoji16.png

That's how I got my first win but I wasn't camping the whole match.  Landed at Snobby Shores and couldn't find anybody.  Storm took us to loot lake and I still couldn't find anybody.  Took fall damage so went in a building to heal to realise I was one of just 5 left.  Others took each other out and I killed the final guy by shooting a bridge he was building :lol:

That's how I got my first win but I wasn't camping the whole match.  Landed at Snobby Shores and couldn't find anybody.  Storm took us to loot lake and I still couldn't find anybody.  Took fall damage so went in a building to heal to realise I was one of just 5 left.  Others took each other out and I killed the final guy by shooting a bridge he was building [emoji38]

On your last point. You'd have got the win in that situation obviously, but did the kill itself go on your tally? I did something similar in a game and I assume the guy died as there was no sign of him and his loot fell but I never got a kill credit.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

On your last point. You'd have got the win in that situation obviously, but did the kill itself go on your tally? I did something similar in a game and I assume the guy died as there was no sign of him and his loot fell but I never got a kill credit.

Yeah I got the credit - the picture is earlier in the thread and it's the only kill I managed the whole game. Maybe it's changed as that was a wee while ago now.  

EDIT - See posts below!

Edited by The Minertaur

Yeah I got the credit - the picture is earlier in the thread and it's the only kill I managed the whole game. Maybe it's changed as that was a wee while ago now.  

There was someone at the other side so I suppose he might have killed him and my destroying of his bridge was done after he died!

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There was someone at the other side so I suppose he might have killed him and my destroying of his bridge was done after he died!

Actually I'm totally wrong -

c47848d04850091acede764c531237cd.jpg

I didn't get the kill :lol:  My first ever win and I didn't even kill anybody!  Anybody else managed a win with no kills on here?

Actually I'm totally wrong -
c47848d04850091acede764c531237cd.jpg

I didn't get the kill [emoji38]  My first ever win and I didn't even kill anybody!  Anybody else managed a win with no kills on here?

Seething! It must have been me then. It's hard enough for me to get kills without them fucking me with technicalities [emoji38]

So I tried this.
It was fun but I'm not sure I see what all the fuss is about. Might give it a few more goes before I make a final judgement.

Are you any good at it? I didn't enjoy it at first because I couldn't kill anyone and died pretty quickly. Quitr addicted now I get a regular kill. Still yet to win a battle.

53 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are you any good at it? I didn't enjoy it at first because I couldn't kill anyone and died pretty quickly. Quitr addicted now I get a regular kill. Still yet to win a battle.

Er, no. I've knocked a few people down but no kills yet.

My son came 2nd in a group battle , so I'll probably learn from him lol

Came close to my first solo win the other night.  Got down to the last 5 but was struggling for loot.  Killed a guy to put me in the last 4 and he dropped hundreds of shit - orange SCAR, orange mini-gun, blue grenade launcher etc.  I had a jump pad too.

Anyway, 2 of the other 3 remaining were having a scrap at the top of a big tower one of them had built.  I mini-gunned the thing down and killed both of them.  I then saw the last guy using a jump pad to come and get me.  He eventually shotgunned me with both of us in the storm and didn't think till after the game that I should've used my pad to get in the storm.

I got my first kill today!

However , my son who had just been killed in the same game, came through and saw some of the gear I was picking up, grabbed the controller and said, "thats my favourite weapon", 2 seconds later I was dead myself....!

54 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I got my first kill today!

However , my son who had just been killed in the same game, came through and saw some of the gear I was picking up, grabbed the controller and said, "thats my favourite weapon", 2 seconds later I was dead myself....!

Batter him.

I like the idea of this game but just can't get into it at all, think I'd probably prefer it if it had less of the building and was more focused on finding weapons or even have parts for weapons scattered so you would have to find or steal them from killed enemies. Probably doesn't help that I seem to have come to the game later than everyone else and don't really have the time to commit to catching up with them.

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 15:27, The Ginger Prince said:

FEE7D905-FE7A-457C-BC27-E1817EF480CA.jpg

So, me and the boy (he’s 7) went on for a game of duos. Finished 5th 3 times in a row this beauty happened.

Camped the entire game, used the boy as bait then I took out the last guy, my first ever win :lol:

What a state of a house.  Why do you have earbuds everywhere?